Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

severe acid reflux (gerd) put me in the ER

nygiants

EF Logger
EF VIP
this isnt the occasional indigestion cured by over the counter meds or even the prescribed proton pump inhibitor (PPI) like Omeprazole.

ive had the minor bouts before. This is something else. Basically if i continue the path im on; im looking at something pretty serious. the writing is on the wall. I actually thought i was having a heart attack but the heart checked out.

i havent had such issues with the traditional test/deca or test/mast with HCG 2x/week with Amiredex .5mg/eod

its when i integrated EQ and/or tren. I know tren is bad news for many. But its really when i started the EQ that things got really bad. Which is lousy because its the only gear that really leans me out.

Right now my plan is to never touch eq or tren ever again. Get my stomach 100% and maybe start over with a low dosage test only cycle and work my way back up from there. But still nervous thinking about it. i really dont want to lose my gains but im not sure there is any other way. doc confirmed that the steroids are the reason for the extra acid. If i keep going on this path; im looking at another camera down my throat test (some PH study) and possibly surgery to correct what broken.

guys; anyone else go through this? Ive read a few posts that talk about adding glutamine and it helps. I already take 3G of Glutamine a day in the AM.

doc has me on Omeprazole 40mg 2x/day which is max dose. I left the ER with another med called sucralfate 1g (taken 4x/day for 5 days). this seems to really put out the fire for now but it is a short term fix and not meant to stay on long term. My diet is very clean. High protein low fat.

i already had an endoscapy and all came up clean. Im simply producing more acid than my body can handle and the max meds arent working. I have been using gear for over 25 years (im 52). always a low/mid dose guy....not an abuser and ive never had issues like this before. so i have a choice to make. give up the gear forever or make some serious modifications. i doubt adding some extra glutaimine is the fix here. any suggestions are appreciated!

Primobolan would have a much better leaning out effect than eq ever could or would so thats a better option. SARMS would be the far better and safer option not to mention they would lean you out far more as well.

tren and harsh steroids absolutely do a number on the gut. but also take a look at the foods you are eating

i tell guys all the time to google FODMAP chart. stick to a low fodmap diet. garlic and onions are a killer and they are in everything, especially restaurant food. you really need to know what goes into your body. also stay away from tomato sauce, it is a killer too

this isnt the occasional indigestion cured by over the counter meds or even the prescribed proton pump inhibitor (PPI) like Omeprazole.

ive had the minor bouts before. This is something else. Basically if i continue the path im on; im looking at something pretty serious. the writing is on the wall. I actually thought i was having a heart attack but the heart checked out.

i havent had such issues with the traditional test/deca or test/mast with HCG 2x/week with Amiredex .5mg/eod

its when i integrated EQ and/or tren. I know tren is bad news for many. But its really when i started the EQ that things got really bad. Which is lousy because its the only gear that really leans me out.

Right now my plan is to never touch eq or tren ever again. Get my stomach 100% and maybe start over with a low dosage test only cycle and work my way back up from there. But still nervous thinking about it. i really dont want to lose my gains but im not sure there is any other way. doc confirmed that the steroids are the reason for the extra acid. If i keep going on this path; im looking at another camera down my throat test (some PH study) and possibly surgery to correct what broken.

guys; anyone else go through this? Ive read a few posts that talk about adding glutamine and it helps. I already take 3G of Glutamine a day in the AM.

doc has me on Omeprazole 40mg 2x/day which is max dose. I left the ER with another med called sucralfate 1g (taken 4x/day for 5 days). this seems to really put out the fire for now but it is a short term fix and not meant to stay on long term. My diet is very clean. High protein low fat.

i already had an endoscapy and all came up clean. Im simply producing more acid than my body can handle and the max meds arent working. I have been using gear for over 25 years (im 52). always a low/mid dose guy....not an abuser and ive never had issues like this before. so i have a choice to make. give up the gear forever or make some serious modifications. i doubt adding some extra glutaimine is the fix here. any suggestions are appreciated!
@nygiants glad to hear you're ok
but you know this is the exact reason we ask all guys to run log journals of diet training cardio and more on EF, this way we could have guided you to a better digestive situation.

First suggestions
take daily probiotics normal ones and spore based probiotics
with each meal take digestive enzymes with proboitics
and take 20 grams psyllium husk fiber per day (powder)

going back on TRT testosterone dose is perfect, start with 150mgs testosterone/week and go slow add n2guard for organ liver support to stay safe

and start your LOG journal of diet training cardio sleep for us to guide you further

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone diet training cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

daily probiotics digestive enzymes and psyllium husk a must for your diet and a LOG a must

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom