Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Umbrella SARMS Stenabolic SR9011 and Cardarine GW-501516 Stack log

I understand where you're coming from when it comes to eating with family but don't let anyone pressure you

Forgive me for asking
what made you turn vegan even as a marine that doesn't fit the stereotype?

Forgive me for asking
what made you turn vegan even as a marine that doesn't fit the stereotype?
The VA Hospital loves to shit on veterans when it comes to health care. They love to over medicate us which leads to lots of health problems which they just treat with more pills. Eventually my health went to hell and was having serious liver, kidney, heart issues and my mental health was way worse than when I got out. I said to hell with the pills and I'm doing my own thing, so vegan I went.

The VA Hospital loves to shit on veterans when it comes to health care. They love to over medicate us which leads to lots of health problems which they just treat with more pills. Eventually my health went to hell and was having serious liver, kidney, heart issues and my mental health was way worse than when I got out. I said to hell with the pills and I'm doing my own thing, so vegan I went.
@usmc718 I see thats an issue with over medication. Vegan is good, have you tried carnivore?

@usmc718 I see thats an issue with over medication. Vegan is good, have you tried carnivore?
I have, but for healing and longevity purposes the closer you are to vegan (not a junk food vegan). I have tried vegan keto & raw vegan but it's too difficult to do by me and when I'm traveling within the US. I saw more gains on vegan keto btw.

I can say that it was WAY WAY easier to be a carnivore and gains where easier to achieve.

Reactions: Ori
Diet, training and body comp data attached for 12/12/23

Didn't sleep well again on Monday or Tuesday night and I'm going to switch up my sleep meds to see if that works before adjusting a few things.

Dosed the GW @ 20 & SR @ 10 X 2. Haven't done the one mile endurance test yet, honestly haven't had the energy.

Yesterday's workout was tougher to get through due to the sleep problem. Stack definitely gave me enough juice to get through it.

Did about 20 min of cardio via walking on an incline.

No issues with sticking to the diet hunger wise.
Removed emoved the packaged rice with steamable rice and cut consumption down to once a day.
Taking a small break from the beans to make more room for the big salad.
Might start having some fruits and vegan whipped cream to satisfy the occasional sweet tooth.

Today 12/13/23 is a rest day and I'm doing IF.
this wat I am talkin about

12/14/23 workout and diet info attached.

Decent sleep Wednesday night an added a hippy speedball to the morning routine. The combo definitely made a difference in the workout and the mindset.

Dosed the GW @ 20 & SR @ 10 X 2 as usual.

Thursday's workout went smoothly and hit everything I needed to without any issues. I did about 20 min of cardio on the treadmill @ 4% incline. I easily had another 30-45 min in me.

This was the first day I felt overly hungry but stuck to the macros. I'm attributing this to the extra calorie burn from the longer than usual workout.

Will weigh myself Saturday and try to get some pics.

Once I get a few nights of good consistent sleep I will do the 1 mile test.

I'm definitely feeling larger pumps which last longer than usual.

That's all for yesterday.
good work

Top Bottom