Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood test??

TariqMMA

V.I.P.
EF Logger
hello good day

I used to do steroids cycles i the past
test p _tren _anvar _primo _bold _hgh
on and pct with
clomid and aromasin

but thats a long time ago i ve been off for about 4 years now also stopped training i used to do kickboxing and mma and weight training

now this year i want to start all over
Im 32 years old and feel weak and my strenght is very low and my stamina also gained a lot of fat in my body my bones also cant handle any impact like i used to do
and ofcours to many say to me that is becuse you are 32 now becuse of age
(but not in the case of many older ppl who are fit and still strong)

is there a type of blood test i can do to measure all the thing that need to be checked??
the only blood test i did was a semen anylisis and my progressive is droping from 30 % to 20 % in 3 months in between

thanks

hello good day

I used to do steroids cycles i the past
test p _tren _anvar _primo _bold _hgh
on and pct with
clomid and aromasin

but thats a long time ago i ve been off for about 4 years now also stopped training i used to do kickboxing and mma and weight training

now this year i want to start all over
Im 32 years old and feel weak and my strenght is very low and my stamina also gained a lot of fat in my body my bones also cant handle any impact like i used to do
and ofcours to many say to me that is becuse you are 32 now becuse of age
(but not in the case of many older ppl who are fit and still strong)

is there a type of blood test i can do to measure all the thing that need to be checked??
the only blood test i did was a semen anylisis and my progressive is droping from 30 % to 20 % in 3 months in between

thanks
@TariqMMA i saw your original training thread, welcome to the EF family

im glad you want to change your life and wanting to get back into it

before you cycle we need to talk about your diet training now and what you're doing now
starting a NEW thread with your log journal diary will help us set up your cycle and training but we need to know your base to guide you

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My comeback diet training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

Would love to see your blood work results once they come in this way we can help you
post it up in a log so we can give you advice

that's okay you will come back strong
you will definitely be wise to get blood work done the day before you start your cycle

go look at Steve's thread and get blood work done and then post the ear so we can help you analyze it
make it part of your log Journal that you're starting

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

definitely let's see your log
I would love to know
more about you and your full information

Top Bottom