Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please, advice anyone.

cheeta

Well first off, my goal is to put on more PURE muscle, not fat just all muscle. Iam 5'11, 170-175 pounds, lean 4.5% body fat. Am i doing too mcuh cardio to put on muscle? and how does my lifting routine look?? Thanks for the tips guys!

Monday: am cardio, 4 mile run then 30 mins on the stairmaster. Evening lift, chest: falt bench, incline bench, fliew and incline flies.

Tuesday: am cardio, ride bike for 40 mins, go on the eliptical cardio machine for 25 mins. Lifting, bis, traps and calves.

Wed: am cardio, run 4 miles, 30 mins on any random cardio machine. Lifting, shoulders: military, upright rows, flies, rear delts.

Thursdays: am cardio, 35 mins on the eliptical machine, 30 mins on the bike. Lifting, tris, quads, hams, traps.

Fridays: am cardio, run 4 miles, cardio machine for 30 mins. Lifting: back: pulldowns front and back, rows, some other mahine that i dont know the name of.

Saturdays: am cardio, 30 mins of gaunlet machine( moving stairs, and 20 mins of bike. No liftin

i can tell you flat out that you're doing way too much cardio if you're truly bent on bulking at any decent rate.

That's a lot of cardio.. I'd say you could gain, but you better be eating a lot of calories. Wouldn't it be nice if we could say 'I only want to gain muscle'? To gain weight, you have to eat more calories than you expend. You try to work and eat the right calories so the surpluss goes to building muscle and there's very little left over for fat, but it's not exact. If you're gaining, you're going to gain some fat. You can minimize it, but not get rid of it completely.. Just like you can't lose fat without losing some muscle. Put on the muscle and then get rid of the fat. My opinion.

agree too much cardio... but should do some dumbell for your chest with the bench. Thats how I got some results.

number of sets and reps.

well for sets i do about 6 sets of any excercise i do. IM trying to get aas ripped as possible, but i think 4.5 is about the most my body is capacble of doing. So now its time to get swol!!!! i mean for reps, the lest amount i ever do, for example is bench on heavy days i go to 230 and do it 8-9 times. I know laugh at my strength everyone!!! hey im still growing, leave me alone:D

you're doing a lot of cardio for someone who wants to gain size- burning up energy you could be using to grow with

i think thats WAY too much cardio too, also i think you should give ur body more than 1 rest day...

~WizKid :kaioken:

Top Bottom