Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Recovery War - Diet Training Life Log

Ori

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hi, my name is Ori, and this is my log journaling my progress battling a range of medical issues that ground my life to a halt.

Is a long story, but short version is I am dealing with the following,

-Old knee injury, right knee. Chipped my knee cap when I was a teenager, chip is inside my patella tendon. Never got the surgery I was meant to get when I stopped growing.
-Left hip injury. I can’t remember what the diagnosis from the sports physio was anymore, I just remember how I injured it.
-Bowel is thickened with scar tissue after nearly dying from Clostridium Dificile, twice. I have been referred to a surgeon to have my bowel shortened.
-Transverse colon is wrecked from a drug called Meloxicam, it had me bleeding out both ends, looked like a horror movie. I have a pseudo obstruction now and rely on a low fibre/mostly liquid diet.
-Blood loss from my bowel, like a lot of blood, I need periodic iron infusions because of it. I have also been referred to a surgeon for this, I don’t know yet if is a fissure or some exploded blood vessels will find out from the surgeon I guess.
-Herniated disc in my lower back, can’t remember which disc.
-PTSD from stuff that occurred while all this was happening
-a massive legal battle over much of the above

Earlier this year I hit a really low point. I lost a lot of basic mobility, from being too sedentary for too long. I couldn’t even drive my car properly because couldn’t push the clutch in. Couldn’t stand up straight and walk normally when I would get out of the car after driving somewhere even 20 mins away. That’s where this log really started.

I made a plan that I’m still currently following. That was to work on my core until I could work on my knee, then once those had been strengthened enough I’d start lifting weights. This has basically worked, I’ve gone from not being able to walk down stairs properly to doing pistol squats again. Took some PEDs to help me get out of the hole I was in, all peptides.

If you’d like more detail on the log up till this point, I suggest having a look at my log over at Evolutionary.org, you can see a lot of what’s gotten me to this point there. This log here will focus on the journey forward. Would be too hard to start it with all the data that’s been gathered up til now. Both logs will be updated daily, just the Evo one has a little more past data.

Stats :
-Age = 39
-Height = 167.5cm
-Weight = 89kgs
-BF% = around 20-25% I think

My current program is,

Mon & Thursday = Full body overcoming isometric session in the morning, consisting of :
-Isometric Overhead Press
-Isometric Bench Press
-Isometric Bicep Curl
-Isometric Trap Bar Deadlift
-Isometric Barbell Squat
Each exercise has three positions, five sets per exercise, 12 seconds max effort contraction with 30 seconds maximum rest between sets.
Then on the afternoon of those days I lift weights, that session mirrors the isometric one and consists of :
-Overhead Press (Olympic Barbell)
-Bench Press (Done as pin press)
-Pull-ups (Assistance band)
-Trap Bar Deadlift
-Safety Bar Squat
70% of 1RM, 8-15 reps, five sets per exercise, 4mins rest between sets.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday = These days I work on my knee, core and accessory lifts like delt raises for side delts. I also tend to do fasted cardio these days.

Sunday = Rest, although fasted cardio generally happens that day a bit.

Currently I’m on a small caloric deficit to slowly drop some fat %. Attached are some photos of todays exercise log and diet log. I’m looking forward to getting to know the members here and updating this log daily 💪

Also before I forget, I’m currently between PED cycles, and am only on a low dose of Stenabolic right now (10 mg per day, split into two doses) in terms of PEDs. However I’ll soon start to run a cycle of Ibutamoren + Cardarine + Stenabolic, will likely go for 8-12 weeks.

63F35B6E-D225-4037-ACAD-E218437365EA.jpeg

DD6B45E3-0A1E-473F-A061-4009FB5C01E7.jpeg

Hi, my name is Ori, and this is my log journaling my progress battling a range of medical issues that ground my life to a halt.

Is a long story, but short version is I am dealing with the following,

-Old knee injury, right knee. Chipped my knee cap when I was a teenager, chip is inside my patella tendon. Never got the surgery I was meant to get when I stopped growing.
-Left hip injury. I can’t remember what the diagnosis from the sports physio was anymore, I just remember how I injured it.
-Bowel is thickened with scar tissue after nearly dying from Clostridium Dificile, twice. I have been referred to a surgeon to have my bowel shortened.
-Transverse colon is wrecked from a drug called Meloxicam, it had me bleeding out both ends, looked like a horror movie. I have a pseudo obstruction now and rely on a low fibre/mostly liquid diet.
-Blood loss from my bowel, like a lot of blood, I need periodic iron infusions because of it. I have also been referred to a surgeon for this, I don’t know yet if is a fissure or some exploded blood vessels will find out from the surgeon I guess.
-Herniated disc in my lower back, can’t remember which disc.
-PTSD from stuff that occurred while all this was happening
-a massive legal battle over much of the above

Earlier this year I hit a really low point. I lost a lot of basic mobility, from being too sedentary for too long. I couldn’t even drive my car properly because couldn’t push the clutch in. Couldn’t stand up straight and walk normally when I would get out of the car after driving somewhere even 20 mins away. That’s where this log really started.

I made a plan that I’m still currently following. That was to work on my core until I could work on my knee, then once those had been strengthened enough I’d start lifting weights. This has basically worked, I’ve gone from not being able to walk down stairs properly to doing pistol squats again. Took some PEDs to help me get out of the hole I was in, all peptides.

If you’d like more detail on the log up till this point, I suggest having a look at my log over at Evolutionary.org, you can see a lot of what’s gotten me to this point there. This log here will focus on the journey forward. Would be too hard to start it with all the data that’s been gathered up til now. Both logs will be updated daily, just the Evo one has a little more past data.

Stats :
-Age = 39
-Height = 167.5cm
-Weight = 89kgs
-BF% = around 20-25% I think

My current program is,

Mon & Thursday = Full body overcoming isometric session in the morning, consisting of :
-Isometric Overhead Press
-Isometric Bench Press
-Isometric Bicep Curl
-Isometric Trap Bar Deadlift
-Isometric Barbell Squat
Each exercise has three positions, five sets per exercise, 12 seconds max effort contraction with 30 seconds maximum rest between sets.
Then on the afternoon of those days I lift weights, that session mirrors the isometric one and consists of :
-Overhead Press (Olympic Barbell)
-Bench Press (Done as pin press)
-Pull-ups (Assistance band)
-Trap Bar Deadlift
-Safety Bar Squat
70% of 1RM, 8-15 reps, five sets per exercise, 4mins rest between sets.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday = These days I work on my knee, core and accessory lifts like delt raises for side delts. I also tend to do fasted cardio these days.

Sunday = Rest, although fasted cardio generally happens that day a bit.

Currently I’m on a small caloric deficit to slowly drop some fat %. Attached are some photos of todays exercise log and diet log. I’m looking forward to getting to know the members here and updating this log daily 💪

Also before I forget, I’m currently between PED cycles, and am only on a low dose of Stenabolic right now (10 mg per day, split into two doses) in terms of PEDs. However I’ll soon start to run a cycle of Ibutamoren + Cardarine + Stenabolic, will likely go for 8-12 weeks.

View attachment 142079
View attachment 142080
Forgot to post a pic of me currently, this one was taken for a competition I entered recently.
View attachment 142081
@Ori welcome to EF family.

I saw your log on EVO and going to follow your transformation here.

Reactions: Ori
@Ori welcome to EF family.

I saw your log on EVO and going to follow your transformation here.
Thanks bro I’m stoked to be here. Logging has already yielded its first major pay off for me, I’m about to get my diet more dialled in than I ever have since I got injured 💪

I can honestly say is the direct result of logging what I’m doing and taking on the feedback. Is easy to get so “in it” so to speak that you can’t see the whole picture clearly anymore, is definitely what happened to me, logging on these forums is 100% the cure 👍

Today has been pretty productive. Am making progress towards tweaking my diet for improved macros and also to be better for gut health.

My new approach will be first to alter my macros, I’m going to focus on eating maintenance calories but make my activity exceed that a bit, rather than drop my calories way down and try but fail to keep the activity going.

New macro goals

Calories = 2452
Protein = 196g
Fats = 78g
Carbohydrates = 240g

Currently I’m redesigning the egg smoothies that make up the base of my diet. I’m going to get them tweaked to the point they meet or very close to meet these macros, and they will also be altered to include more gut healthy things, like yoghurt for example, also I’m working on trying 15g of chia seeds per day in the form of one of those chia puddings. Even at that small amount chia seeds have amazing benefits for gut bacteria. I’ll have this done as soon as possible, shouldn’t take to long.

Todays fasted cardio didn’t go that well, I was still really stressed out earlier in the day, and would have done better if I had of been able to chill out a bit. Got around 30mins of walking in, carrying 8.7kgs again.
CB6F27C7-47A1-4453-82F7-DF6E070F02D7.jpeg

I got a little more done than yesterday, got my knee, core and accessory exercises in today, for the first time in a while.
2937654A-1C1E-47D7-8B11-3AAA9EE4BDA9.jpeg

97940634-655F-4ADA-A8B3-65E184A49FF2.jpeg

Diet today was all over the shop, tried a new recipe for the smoothie but it isn’t finished, can’t see ingredients on the app, but todays recipe changed and had high protein yogurt but less milk. Soon the lactose free milk is going to switch to low fat lactose free milk I think to help meet the macros. The protein bar and mousse were just treats I picked up cheap today they aren’t going to be a regular part of my diet.

Total Macros,

Calories = 2020
Protein = 188g
Fats = 79g
Carbohydrates = 129
Fibre = 12g

6C5BA5F4-BBEB-406A-8C19-402C43AF2004.png

EB46252A-A7F7-45BB-8717-AFE5E8A97764.jpeg

you have gone through a lot of Health complications but the body is more than capable of bouncing back

it's a good lesson for everybody to please be careful what you do to your body and what you put into your body
it's something I try to preach every day with a lot of backlash which is understandable on a bodybuilding website

you have gone through a lot of Health complications but the body is more than capable of bouncing back

it's a good lesson for everybody to please be careful what you do to your body and what you put into your body
it's something I try to preach every day with a lot of backlash which is understandable on a bodybuilding website
Absolutely bro, only took a severe side effect from a prescribed medication (Meloxicam) and an antibiotic resistant super bug to permanently damage a fair bit of my digestive system. Went from a healthy athletic dude to not being able to carry the shopping, in a really short period of time.

I was just chatting with a really good dude I met recently about exactly this, both of us have issues with permanent damage and food restrictions. I tried to explain how it isn’t a failure to not know how to eat exactly, to manage a complicated medical condition. It took me about eight years just to learn how to eat consistently in a way where I wasn’t triggering autoimmune flares all the time and needing drugs like prednisolone because of the food I was eating.

Even with that hard gained knowledge, I didn’t and still haven’t 100% worked out how to plan a diet that meets all the restrictions but can also fuel strength straining. I’m only just now, almost at that point and that is only with the help of these forums and their awesome members 💪. I think in the coming days I’ll have a meal plan that does this for me created.

It sounds embarrassing to have learned this slow, but I’m not sure it is really. Even very healthy athletes, with amazing conditioning and skill etc, generally have nutrition coaches, and they need them. Thor for example, just an amazing top level athlete, also has a very amazing team behind him. He still messed up his diet long term, hit a plateau where he started getting fatter and not stronger. It took Stan Efferding to come in and help fix it. So even at that level, all that experience, skill, and even the extra team behind him, such a fundamental mistake still happened.

If that happens at that level, then I feel fine about taking this long to have fixed the same issue but with tons of extra restrictions. Funnily enough the micronutrient based vertical diet Thor now follows is made of the same dietary guidelines Im using to design a diet that manages my pseudo obstruction. Micronutrient focused basically.

if you get rid of that stomach and hit the weight room hard for the next couple years you'll be on stage

Top Bottom