Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not responding to steroids?

hey guys I guess youre taking my handle too literally liked I warned you about.Well about 6 months ago I was 170 now Im 205,all food gains.Its funny you ask how I traine cuz I just injured my shoulder but its cuz I was tired and I was forcing myself to lift weights.But yes guys i got all the bases down,I dont have many posts thats because I keep my thoughts to myself and I have a really slow computer so posting takes a while.,

I agree guys, I mean look at that Coleman guy, he eats right, trains hard, and juices alot and he still can't get over 300 lbs. in competition.

Nautica

thanks for the compassion johnboy,I was so depressed yesterday but I just smacked myself in the face and said to myself stop being a pussy.The pain when I woke up this morning was worse than yesterday tho.Im gonna be doing 3x15 shoulder raises for recovery,probably with a 5 or 10 lb dumbell,and Im gonna get a good spot on those presses when I do em again!But how do you guys think my icn galenika is gonna help my shoulder heal?

I had a friend( i swear) that was 35 great shape and decided to give it a go.600 mg of cyp and 400 deca. didn't gain a fuckin thing and YES the shit was real and i know this !!great diet great training too.

Top Bottom