Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner Questions

Uranium96

EF Logger
EF VIP
Hi guys,
i'm happy to be here, because the topics discussed in this forum are a complete taboo where i live (at least, i've never finded someone that was willing to talk about "gym helper").

As you can imagine from my nickname, i'm 27yrs old.
Height: 1.91m
Weight: 155Kg (most of them are Body Fat)

I've trained a lot in the past, but the maximum i reached was 120Kg.

I decided to go again to the gym, eat well and train hard, but this time i want to achieve a result, the definitive result that i was unable to reach in the past.

I know that don't exist the magic pill, but with an hard work at the gym and a little help i think that everything could be possible.

I've a lot of questions, because as i said before i don't have enough knowlegde to take "safely" anything i could buy online.
Even i i find a website that seems to be legit (i live in the EU and was thinking about Steroidify), i don't know what to do next.

Since i have to lose a lot of weight i was thinking about Clenbuterol, but online i find a lot of discordant opinion regarding dosage, "cycle" time and days-off.
So i would like to ask you my first question: how much per day, how to begin, how to suspend, for how much time and so on. :)

I was thinking about taking something for muscolar strenght and mass, like the Stanozolol, but here my doubts are insane.
I know that after every cycle of steroids i have to do a PCT to avoid most of the side effects, but more than the Clomid i don't know what to take and how.
I've also seen that Stanozolol have an high hepatotossicity, and this maybe could be a problem for me because i already have a Non-Alcoholic hepatic steatosis.
I mean, i don't want to change my liver! :ROFLMAO:

So i'm here asking your help. I don't want to be fat anymore. I want to work hard, really hard, and use steroids to have the body that i wish to have. I've waited enough. :)

Thank you for reading and sorry if i made some grammar mistake. English is not my native language.

Hi guys,
i'm happy to be here, because the topics discussed in this forum are a complete taboo where i live (at least, i've never finded someone that was willing to talk about "gym helper").

As you can imagine from my nickname, i'm 27yrs old.
Height: 1.91m
Weight: 155Kg (most of them are Body Fat)

I've trained a lot in the past, but the maximum i reached was 120Kg.

I decided to go again to the gym, eat well and train hard, but this time i want to achieve a result, the definitive result that i was unable to reach in the past.

I know that don't exist the magic pill, but with an hard work at the gym and a little help i think that everything could be possible.

I've a lot of questions, because as i said before i don't have enough knowlegde to take "safely" anything i could buy online.
Even i i find a website that seems to be legit (i live in the EU and was thinking about Steroidify), i don't know what to do next.

Since i have to lose a lot of weight i was thinking about Clenbuterol, but online i find a lot of discordant opinion regarding dosage, "cycle" time and days-off.
So i would like to ask you my first question: how much per day, how to begin, how to suspend, for how much time and so on. :)

I was thinking about taking something for muscolar strenght and mass, like the Stanozolol, but here my doubts are insane.
I know that after every cycle of steroids i have to do a PCT to avoid most of the side effects, but more than the Clomid i don't know what to take and how.
I've also seen that Stanozolol have an high hepatotossicity, and this maybe could be a problem for me because i already have a Non-Alcoholic hepatic steatosis.
I mean, i don't want to change my liver! :ROFLMAO:

So i'm here asking your help. I don't want to be fat anymore. I want to work hard, really hard, and use steroids to have the body that i wish to have. I've waited enough. :)

Thank you for reading and sorry if i made some grammar mistake. English is not my native language.
@Uranium96 welcome to the elitefitness.com family!

you have come to the right place for help but 155kg means you're a big guy and PEDs isnt the right start or maybe they are, first start by sharing your LOG journal with us diet training so we can start to help you before you even use clenbuterol.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

your size means you have diet issue we need to work on post LOG

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom