Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet advice please- struggling to get cut/more riped!!

John McLane

Ok, Im 40 y/o, 5"8', been told Im 8% b/f on my legs and 15% upper body therefore 12% overall! Im a 35"-36" waist which I want to drop a couple of inches to give a more tapered V-shaped look, I also want a more veiny, ripped look (ie Bale in Batman/Reynolds in Blade - not saying I'll be as good them though but Im sure you know what I mean)/ I've been on the following diet for 10 weeks but not seeing the progress that I want:

7am

50g Oats with 6-8 egg whites, natural yogurt, banana OR 3 pieces of toast, scrambled eggs and banana

10 am

3 poached eggs or scrambled with 2-3 toast, banana

Turkey mince with brown rice, banana

Mass gainer Protein shake (cannot have cooked food as Im at work)OR tuna/rice cakes on days off/weekends)

Pre WO - Cashew nuts, bit of honey, train

PWO - Mass gainer drink

Steak or chicken, brocoli, cauliflower or asparagus

Can of tuna/haddock or 6-8 egg white Omelete

I only cheat on Sundays and do 15 mins of HIT cardio after each training session which are 5 days a week Mon-Fri. I do abs 3 times p/week but my upper body progress is slow, especially my back. Any advice on where Im going wrong would be apprciated.

Hvae loads of water and normal vits, I still cant get my upper body more cut, and help on where Im going wrong would be appreciated.

i personally eat the whole egg as most of the nutrients are in the yolk.you didnt specify what kind of toast u eat, but since u do eat well i could venture a guess that its whole grain? i dont know how u spice things or if you eat them pretty plain but sodium intake on cashews/tuna/rice cakes. or possibly in any seasonings used. also did u find out your base metabolic rate and adjust your calories accordingly to what your body requires?

BMR Calculator

the other part of cuttins is caloric deficit, even if you are eating proper

i personally eat the whole egg as most of the nutrients are in the yolk.you didnt specify what kind of toast u eat, but since u do eat well i could venture a guess that its whole grain? i dont know how u spice things or if you eat them pretty plain but sodium intake on cashews/tuna/rice cakes. or possibly in any seasonings used. also did u find out your base metabolic rate and adjust your calories accordingly to what your body requires?

BMR Calculator

the other part of cuttins is caloric deficit, even if you are eating proper

Its always wholegrain bread, bolagnese sauce or regaee ragaee sauce on my mince (but both are low fat judging from the label) and lighter than light mayo on my canned tuna/haddock and my cashew nuts are unsalted

i figured if u went thru the effort to eat that well, u wouldnt screwup on crappy breads or whatnot. what is your caloric intake for a day. id venture a guess that u want to be eating about 2200 a day. depending on weight gainers, size of portions of rice and steak and veggies and whatnot u could be exceeding that by alot. its hard to get used to but avoiding gluttony when eating is a big thing. i always ate very clean but i ate till i was stuffed. took some getting used to, to stop doing that, and my weight started to drop quickly

i figured if u went thru the effort to eat that well, u wouldnt screwup on crappy breads or whatnot. what is your caloric intake for a day. id venture a guess that u want to be eating about 2200 a day. depending on weight gainers, size of portions of rice and steak and veggies and whatnot u could be exceeding that by alot. its hard to get used to but avoiding gluttony when eating is a big thing. i always ate very clean but i ate till i was stuffed. took some getting used to, to stop doing that, and my weight started to drop quickly

Well Im not screwing up as it's wholemeal???

no dude, relax. im saying u didnt screwup. and i figured that since u put the effort into eating well, that U WOULD NOT screwup your diet by doing something so obvious and dumb as eating white processed bread

but since u didnt mention what kind of bread u ate, or if cashews were salted or not, i had to ask to make sure

I think your calories are too high..

All the foods you eat are good..

The mass gainers tend to have a lot of carbs.. Maybe switch to just whey..

Switch breads for green veg except in the morning..

Just my view

I think your calories are too high..

All the foods you eat are good..

The mass gainers tend to have a lot of carbs.. Maybe switch to just whey..

Switch breads for green veg except in the morning..

Just my view

This is me assuming your mass gainer is 600 calories + per serving??

Top Bottom