Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Cycle Log - history and current status

nygiants

EF Logger
EF VIP
I'm currently 52. im 5' 8' , currently 180 (but lost 12lbs due to current medical issues); currently 12% BF.

when i was 22 i did my first cycle. money and knowledge (no internet and discussion forums) being an issue back then; i was inconsistent with my gear usage. But did adapt good eating and training habits. By the time i was 30 i was a thick and strong 200lbs under 15%. bench and squat over 315 for reps.

I became more of a steady gear user at 35 for about 5 years. Stuck to the basic test e/c (500-750mg week), sometimes added DBOL. Got up to 210lbs at one point, still under 15%. I had an incident (non medical) where i had to stop everything when i turned 40. I actually attempted to go full natty for about 2 years. Ate clean, AM cardio, trained smarter not harder. As we all know natty has limits. i just dont have that genetic make up to achive the look i want natty. Thick skin, flat shoulders, etc. I looked Ok but not to be standard.

at around 43 i went back on. started with the basic, test/dbol but then added GH (4IU/day). got back to where i was but i never felt i was lean enough. This is when i started to stack test with either mast or eq or deca. I actually tried a few diff stacks to see what stuck. i wanted to get leaner and vascular. It seemed that mast and eq and the GH along with a super clean diet and lots of cardio did the trick. my focus was on lifting the same weight as i did when i was over 200 but leaner. topped paying attention to the scale and focused on the mirror and the weight. over the next 5 years i maintained a body weight of 185-190 at around 12% and stayed strong. Got leaner, abs popping, vascular yet still strong. But not power lifter strong. started to give less a fuck about the amount of weight and focused on higher reps and super sets.

fast forwarding into my 50s. i gave up the GH. i felt like at only 4IU/day i wasnt getting much from it and too expensive. And i found that flip flopping between Test/EQ (500/600) and Test/Deca (500/400)....giving up all orals; helped me stay where i needed to be. Honestly I only came off a couple of times (for about 2 months each time) just to give my body a rest.

I did adapt HCG during my cycle (250iu hcg 2x's a week) around 5 years ago. prior was only pct (500iu 4 weeks..2 weeks after last shot).

I never had any real notable side affects that ever led me to think i cannot stay on gear forever. I never considered myself an abuser. I go for annual check ups that include a full blood panel. The only things that have ever come up high were my cholesterol (which i now take meds for and my levels are now normal) and liver; which is always slightly elevated and to be expected (i do take liv care to counter). when im on EQ i do donate blood. as often as i should? no. but once a year. once time it was pretty high when i donated. At this point im giving up EQ forever so a non issue moving forward.

in terms of my diet. im eating the same way for over 15 years. My only source of meat is chick (grilled, backed, boiled). I eat egg whites (boiled or scrambled), Brown rice, some potatoes, steel cut oatmeal, 1/2 slice of whole wheat bread with bfask, whole wheat pasta, ill have a protein shake (Beverly ump) 3x a week. Nothing but water with the occasional Gatorade/power aid after a workout.

ive never smoked a cigarette in my entire life, no drugs, maybe a drink once every 2 weeks. I take a multi, omega 3, live care, aminos/glutamine/cratine...all daily.

My goal at this stage is to keep looking like im looking, strong and lean and stay between 185 and 195. And be healthy.

in terms of gear, for the past 10 years ive only used naps and mainly genza products. I have used their dragon product when they didnt have genza.

up until this past march i never had any real issues.

i do have serious back issues that ive been dealing with 20 years. root cause scoliosis, had 3 level fusion in 2015. Also had my left shoulder replaced in 2020 (arthritis old baseball injury), had it done in such a way (ream and run) that has no limitations post surgery.

all pics are within the last year

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    1,017.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    593.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    768.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    488.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    355.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    426.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    878.6 KB · Views: 74
  • ec7ba384a66616454771bf8095d04384f00a027e-1.jpg
    ec7ba384a66616454771bf8095d04384f00a027e-1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 79
I'm currently 52. im 5' 8' , currently 180 (but lost 12lbs due to current medical issues); currently 12% BF.

when i was 22 i did my first cycle. money and knowledge (no internet and discussion forums) being an issue back then; i was inconsistent with my gear usage. But did adapt good eating and training habits. By the time i was 30 i was a thick and strong 200lbs under 15%. bench and squat over 315 for reps.

I became more of a steady gear user at 35 for about 5 years. Stuck to the basic test e/c (500-750mg week), sometimes added DBOL. Got up to 210lbs at one point, still under 15%. I had an incident (non medical) where i had to stop everything when i turned 40. I actually attempted to go full natty for about 2 years. Ate clean, AM cardio, trained smarter not harder. As we all know natty has limits. i just dont have that genetic make up to achive the look i want natty. Thick skin, flat shoulders, etc. I looked Ok but not to be standard.

at around 43 i went back on. started with the basic, test/dbol but then added GH (4IU/day). got back to where i was but i never felt i was lean enough. This is when i started to stack test with either mast or eq or deca. I actually tried a few diff stacks to see what stuck. i wanted to get leaner and vascular. It seemed that mast and eq and the GH along with a super clean diet and lots of cardio did the trick. my focus was on lifting the same weight as i did when i was over 200 but leaner. topped paying attention to the scale and focused on the mirror and the weight. over the next 5 years i maintained a body weight of 185-190 at around 12% and stayed strong. Got leaner, abs popping, vascular yet still strong. But not power lifter strong. started to give less a fuck about the amount of weight and focused on higher reps and super sets.

fast forwarding into my 50s. i gave up the GH. i felt like at only 4IU/day i wasnt getting much from it and too expensive. And i found that flip flopping between Test/EQ (500/600) and Test/Deca (500/400)....giving up all orals; helped me stay where i needed to be. Honestly I only came off a couple of times (for about 2 months each time) just to give my body a rest.

I did adapt HCG during my cycle (250iu hcg 2x's a week) around 5 years ago. prior was only pct (500iu 4 weeks..2 weeks after last shot).

I never had any real notable side affects that ever led me to think i cannot stay on gear forever. I never considered myself an abuser. I go for annual check ups that include a full blood panel. The only things that have ever come up high were my cholesterol (which i now take meds for and my levels are now normal) and liver; which is always slightly elevated and to be expected (i do take liv care to counter). when im on EQ i do donate blood. as often as i should? no. but once a year. once time it was pretty high when i donated. At this point im giving up EQ forever so a non issue moving forward.

in terms of my diet. im eating the same way for over 15 years. My only source of meat is chick (grilled, backed, boiled). I eat egg whites (boiled or scrambled), Brown rice, some potatoes, steel cut oatmeal, 1/2 slice of whole wheat bread with bfask, whole wheat pasta, ill have a protein shake (Beverly ump) 3x a week. Nothing but water with the occasional Gatorade/power aid after a workout.

ive never smoked a cigarette in my entire life, no drugs, maybe a drink once every 2 weeks. I take a multi, omega 3, live care, aminos/glutamine/cratine...all daily.

My goal at this stage is to keep looking like im looking, strong and lean and stay between 185 and 195. And be healthy.

in terms of gear, for the past 10 years ive only used naps and mainly genza products. I have used their dragon product when they didnt have genza.

up until this past march i never had any real issues.

i do have serious back issues that ive been dealing with 20 years. root cause scoliosis, had 3 level fusion in 2015. Also had my left shoulder replaced in 2020 (arthritis old baseball injury), had it done in such a way (ream and run) that has no limitations post surgery.

all pics are within the last year
@nygiants great to see this log start

i was a part of your original thread about acid reflux

I would say first your story is amazing but you lack actual details.

meaning, we need to see the following
diet, actual meals you eat and when you eat them and what food it is (especially with acid reflux discussion)
training, actual sets reps weights exercises that you do during the week as you do them
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supplements, what do you take actually what brands and how much?
are you taking probiotics digestive enzymes fiber?

drinking alcohol has to stop ASAP NOW with your stomach situation

lets see more diet training actual details

Top Bottom