Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dead serious!!!

wnt2bBeast said:
yep im actually making better gains now and looking better as well even though i havent been keeping up with the cardio..but my diet is pretty good..i need to pull 600+ in the next few months!!
What brought this on...meaning the must go past 600lbs? We may have duel to 6 wheels!!!

hey wnt2bbeast....what's your dead at now? i just hit 500 saturday. do you know anybody that has tried this workout yet? i run a (modified) WSB routine. personally, i think that one of the things that has helped my dead out the most are the SLDL and the GM's.
dont know what you form is like, but you might be able to tweek it a little... i.e. widen the stance a little, move your hands in more, flat sole shoes (chuck taylors)...making less distance for the bar to travel for lockout.

how much do you weight?

a 600 lbs dead is a respectable amount especially for a bodybuilder, and if you are not very heavy, you could actually do some good damage in a pull competition with such a number.

Illuminati said:
hey wnt2bbeast....what's your dead at now? i just hit 500 saturday. do you know anybody that has tried this workout yet? i run a (modified) WSB routine. personally, i think that one of the things that has helped my dead out the most are the SLDL and the GM's.
dont know what you form is like, but you might be able to tweek it a little... i.e. widen the stance a little, move your hands in more, flat sole shoes (chuck taylors)...making less distance for the bar to travel for lockout.
havent maxed in a few weeks but last max it was 510 with no sticking points..thnaks for the advice always wear chucks for squats and deads..i know one on another board that has a real good pull and is loving this routine right now...

Royster im 5'10 235 i havent measured my bf in awhile..and right now i dont really care..but i have a fairly strict diet super high protein mod carbs mod fat..

wnt2bBeast said:
havent maxed in a few weeks but last max it was 510 with no sticking points..thnaks for the advice always wear chucks for squats and deads..i know one on another board that has a real good pull and is loving this routine right now...

Royster im 5'10 235 i havent measured my bf in awhile..and right now i dont really care..but i have a fairly strict diet super high protein mod carbs mod fat..
Nice work bro......you know what to do......what does your daily diet look like? How much wt. have you put on recently?

Top Bottom