Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Diet - Critique please

730am Wake up:
2 pills of PES Shift & USPlabs OxyELITE Pro
10g BCAA

8am Cardio:
45min-1hr of cardio
(all on empty stomach)

Post-Cardio
CLA Extreme
Muti-Vitamin
Omega 3, 6, 9

9am Meal 1:
45g Oatmeal
1 Cup Egg Whites
1/4 Almonds
1 Slice whole-wheat bread

Pre-workout:
10g BCAA

10am Weights
30-45 min

Post-Workout:
2 Scoop Elite Protein 24g
10g BCAA

1pm Meal 2:
8oz Chicken
1 Piece of Fruit (Banana, Apple, or Pear)
1 tspn Olive Oil Extra Virgin
CLA

3pm PreCardio:
1 Pill USPlabs OxyELITE Pro

6pm Meal 3:
8oz Chicken
1 Cup Egg Whites
1 Cup Brocoli
2 Tspn Peanut Butter
CLA

10pm
1 Scoop Elite Whey & Casein Protein 21g
1 Pill SHIFT

11pm
Bed

Calories: 1598
Carbs 89.6g
Protein 230g
Fat 39.2g

My Stats:
174lbs
~10% Body Fat
5'10

My Goals in 30 days
~6-7% Body Fat
5'10

Weights 5 days a week
Mon - Chest
Tues - Back
Weds - Arms
Thurs - Legs
Fri - Shoulders

45-1 hour Cardio on weight days
1hr 30 min Cardio on weekends

If anyone can please critique this and give me thoughts/suggestions it would be greatly appreciated, much love

Last edited:
8 am workout is overkill. Plz change that, u will go into catabolism very fast... 60mins cardio and weights? Really?

I would do 30-45mins cardio only on empty stomach only. U cant do weight training plus an hour of cardio.
Too much cardio. Do the weights after breakfast or in the afternoon. And cut cardio. U need to take bcaa before cardio and weights to minimise catabolism. Also I would take 20-30g of glutamine a day, spread out in 2-3 dosages.

Why don't you eat carbs?

Most cutting diets I have researched limit there carbs, so I figured I would interput that into mine, this is my first cutting cylce I'm extremely new to this cutting diet with carbs the one diet that I was own to cut never really helped (CKD) so I'm out here on my own looking for some help which I greatly appreciate yours!

I do appreciate the other feedback as well and will incorporate that and definitely invest in some BCAA to take before cardio and weights, anything else you suggest doing.

Last edited:
Yes u need to cut on carba when cutting, but u don't need to be afraid of them, carbs r energy, best source is oatmeal, other good ones r yams and brown rice.
I would have at least 1 meal before doing weights, which would be protein + carbs, such as 100g oats and protein shake or egg whites.

Best thing is to take carbs in the morning, some preworkout and postworkout. Best thing is to do cycling like 100-50-200-0-150-75-50, I just made that up, but u see the idea. This way u trick your body and your metabolism wont slow down.

730am Wake up:
2 pills of PES Shift & USPlabs OxyELITE Pro
10g BCAA

8am Cardio:
45min-1hr of cardio
(all on empty stomach)

Post-Cardio
CLA Extreme
Muti-Vitamin
Omega 3, 6, 9

9am Meal 1:
45g Oatmeal
1 Cup Egg Whites
1/4 Almonds
1 Slice whole-wheat bread

Pre-workout:
10g BCAA

10am Weights
30-45 min

Post-Workout:
2 Scoop Elite Protein 24g
10g BCAA

1pm Meal 2:
8oz Chicken
1 Piece of Fruit (Banana, Apple, or Pear)
1 tspn Olive Oil Extra Virgin
CLA

3pm PreCardio:
1 Pill USPlabs OxyELITE Pro

6pm Meal 3:
8oz Chicken
1 Cup Egg Whites
1 Cup Brocoli
CLA

10pm
1 Scoop Elite Whey & Casein Protein 21g
1 Pill SHIFT

11pm
Bed

Calories: 1598
Carbs 89.6g
Protein 230g
Fat 39.2g

My Stats:
174lbs
~10% Body Fat
5'10

My Goals in 30 days
~6-7% Body Fat
5'10

Weights 5 days a week
2 hours Cardio 7 days a week

If anyone can please critique this and give me thoughts/suggestions it would be greatly appreciated, much love

night_wolf I have updated my diet adding in carbs, tell me what you think about this now, and still what changes need to be made. I was thinking about doing low carbs on all days, except on leg weight days boost it up to around 150-200g to refeed the body, what do you think about that?

And if you feel like it and have the time can you take the current outline diet and add your changes you feel need to be made in helping me create one? I'm starting this tomorrow so I wanna go to the grocery store tonight and get prepared.

Thanks for all your help, it's appreciated
-Jv

I can provide some insight depending on your body type....are you ecto, meso or endomorph? It will probably take you longer than 30 days to achieve your goals tho......are you prepping for a constest?

I can provide some insight depending on your body type....are you ecto, meso or endomorph? It will probably take you longer than 30 days to achieve your goals tho......are you prepping for a constest?

Ectomorph that pretty much describes me extremely high metabolism, can eat whatever been doing that basically my whole with never going over ~12% body fat. And I'm blessed with that natural cardio, can run forever.

Honestly it's a personal goal of mine that I've had since beginning to workout 3 years ago age 18 when I got into college but back then I didn't have the muscle mass to cut I was really scronny. Now that I'm used for fitness videos for a company I would like to get down to 6-8%.

Here is a pic if this helps determine my body type but I'm pretty sure I'm Ectomorph.

Idk why it rotates it, but this is me as I'm typing this.

Last edited:
Well, this may be a surprise but your calorie count is about 1500 low. I believe you should be putting down between 2900-3100 calories per day. But here is and example diet I can suggest and you may critique from there. I have taken this stuff from a contest cut diet plan that my friend suggested and has worked wonders for him. I use the priciples of the diet but i am not using it for a contest. I guess I can suggest a 2750 cal per day diet as follows -

Meal 1 - 12 egg whites
1 whole egg
1.5 cup steamed broccoli or green beans or 12oz steamed asparagus
1 tbsp peanut butter or 18 almonds
6.5 oz peeled grapfruit or 99g blueberries
49g protein, 30g carbs, 20g fat

Meal 2 - 2.5 scoops whey protein
2 tbsp peanut butter
1.5 cup Steamed broccoli or green beans or 12oz steamed asparagus
49g protein, 15g carbs, 20g fat

Meal 3 - 7oz grilled chicken breast or halibut/tilapia or sirloin filet or albacore tuna in can
1/1.5 cup Steamed broccoli or green beans or 12oz asparagus
2 tbsp peanut butter or 18 almonds

Meal 4 - 7oz grilled chicken breast or halibut/tilapia or sirloin filet or albacore tuna in can
1/1.5 cup Steamed broccoli or green beans or 12oz asparagus
8 tsp peanut butter or 18 almonds

Meal 5 - 7oz grilled chicken breast or halibut/tilapia or sirloin filet or albacore tuna in can
24 almonds
1.5 cup Steamed broccoli or green beans or 12oz asparagus

Meal 6 - 2.5 scoops whey protein
1 cup Steamed broccoli or green beans or 12oz asparagus
4oz avocado or 18 almonds
6.5oz peeled grapfruit or 99g blueberries

Every 18th meal is carb meal, it is the LAST meal or day and replaces meal 6. Eat in this order - 1.5 cup steamed green beans or 12oz asparagus
3/4 cup oatmeal
6.5oz peeled grapefruit or 99g blueberries
3/4 tbsp honey
18 almonds
8oz sweet potato
2 tbsp peanut butter or almond butter
=150g Carbs

Now you can switch up the peanut butter for almond butter or the 18 almonds for say a whole avocado to change up the fats. As for the proteins I change those up but maintain the 49g per meal and for the carbs, i usually switch to raw spinach in the afternoon meals and for the morning its broccoli but i also eat mine raw. There are many variations but you can use this guideline as a base to get an idea.
Honestly, I am still learning everyday and critqueing every week. Sometimes I have a cheat meal a week and sometimes I go 3-4 weeks without a cheat meal. Like I said I am not conest prepping but using this to keep my body fat down and it seems to work wonders for me. Let me know what you think and try it out for a couple weeks. Keep using your vitamins and other supplements with this diet and see how it goes.

megadad,

Wow thanks this is awesome I appreciate you taking the time to share this! Definitely something that I'll be using starting tomorrow I'll keep an update in here so everyone can see results as I go. Goal is to have Six Pack showing by June 25th, have it shredded by July 4th. I know it's going to take hard work, but there time I have available right now makes it the perfect time to diet hardcore.

Last edited:
Yeah, that diet works well for me, just eating all the veggies helps a lot....kinda hard to stuff down the broccoli @ 6am but recently I switched to a can o pears for a fiberous food in the morning.....little more sugar than I want but better than a banana for instance.....I do grapefruit juice in the morning as well, don't have time to peel an entire grapefruit before work, lol.....good luck with it, hope it meet n exceeds ur goals, its taking a little more time for me being an endomorph but all this diet n results takes time....next cycle in a couple months should help lot....:)

Top Bottom