Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

140/100 blood pressure

For your age and body composition, that's sky high (assuming you look like your profile pic).

140/100 is more like what you'd see from a 50 year old guy who is 60lbs overweight.

agreed. the systolic isnt what stood out, it was the diastolic. that is real high. might want to get a home monitor and keep a record for a few weeks.

Without medication for that, at least in the meantime stop any stimulant, sodium, salt, drink a lot of water, do cardio, take low dose aspirin.

do this plus get a wrist monitor and keep a close eye on it. do not screw around with your bp. if it goes down on its own then no need for the doc for this issue as long as it stays down.

id suggest you also clean up your diet.if seen how you eat and its bad. sometimes we can create serous problems without knowing it. there are no signs until its to late. keeping your focus on health will help a lot.

Moderate cardio drink lots of water and Take taurine,no more sodium,caffiene,no stims whatsoever.

RADAR

take it a few random times throughout the day, without the stims and see if how that changes things. You may be very sensitive to stims. If it doesnt come down, then its likely the cycle you are running. Like plunkey says, a guy like you should probably be a little lower than what we call "ideal." I wouldnt bother with the wrist monitors b/c they arent nearly as reliable as a brachial cuff.

If you want pm me and I will go way more in depth with you and answer any questions since it sounds like you wont be seeing a doc any time soon.

Reactions: ceo
take it a few random times throughout the day, without the stims and see if how that changes things. You may be very sensitive to stims. If it doesnt come down, then its likely the cycle you are running. Like plunkey says, a guy like you should probably be a little lower than what we call "ideal." I wouldnt bother with the wrist monitors b/c they arent nearly as reliable as a brachial cuff.

If you want pm me and I will go way more in depth with you and answer any questions since it sounds like you wont be seeing a doc any time soon.

Fuck so no more ephedrine and caffeine

Dude forget about that shit. People is addicted these days to those fuckin stimulants. No, you don't need them. Be yourself. If you are healthy, have enough sleep, you don't need fuckin stimulants.

Dude forget about that shit. People is addicted these days to those fuckin stimulants. No, you don't need them. Be yourself. If you are healthy, have enough sleep, you don't need fuckin stimulants.

Yea youre right I was mainly taking it for fat loss and energy, but i want to be healthy first. What are some pre w/o stuff i can take that wont affect my bp?

Yea youre right I was mainly taking it for fat loss and energy, but i want to be healthy first. What are some pre w/o stuff i can take that wont affect my bp?

Well make sure first to get on top of the BP issue first. After your BP is in the normal ranges, then worry about pre w/o supps.

The only thing I can think of, is Amp02. It has caffeine but in low amounts.

Forgot to mention, eat high potassium foods. Bananas, raisins. Potassium helps to lower bp.

where can you go to a store and buy one of those that actually fits?

my doctor is the one who advised me to but the wrist model from the drug store.

hom much difference are we talking? and is this something your sure of?

where can you go to a store and buy one of those that actually fits?

my doctor is the one who advised me to but the wrist model from the drug store.

hom much difference are we talking? and is this something your sure of?

A cuff/stethescope measurement uses actual artery sounds.

An at-hom machine uses a vastly lass accurate oscillometric technique.

Potentially huge differences.

Top Bottom