Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

140/100 blood pressure

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
So im on week 9 of test/mast cycle. My bp was 140/100 3 times in a row, is this something to be concerned about?

1) I took ephedrine and caffeine 2x before taking my BP, could that have affected it?

2)
Im taking fish oil and a multi vitamin, what are some other supps I can take for healthy BP? I eat good 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time its popcorn, corn dogs, and lucky charms.

You're kidding, right?

140/100 is a train wreck. A diastolic pressure (the second one) over 90 qualifies you as hypertensive.

Go visit your doctor first thing tomorrow morning.

You're kidding, right?

140/100 is a train wreck. A diastolic pressure (the second one) over 90 qualifies you as hypertensive.

Go visit your doctor first thing tomorrow morning.

Well cant caffeine and even ephedrine alter the blood pressure? I dont have a doctor, but im picking up my form tmr that says my medicare was declined, so then i bring that form to a clinic and i can get to a doctor for cheap, like 40-50 bucks

Without medication for that, at least in the meantime stop any stimulant, sodium, salt, drink a lot of water, do cardio, take low dose aspirin.

Yeah I had my blood pressure taken for an ROTC physical and it was just over, but I had a bunch of caffeine and was super nervous. The have taken it again recently and the lower number was like 60, can't remember the upper. There are a ton of good vitamins for blood pressure. I think it could easily just be the caffeine though. Plus, that pressure is not that high. High for your age though...

For your age and body composition, that's sky high (assuming you look like your profile pic).

140/100 is more like what you'd see from a 50 year old guy who is 60lbs overweight.

For your age and body composition, that's sky high (assuming you look like your profile pic).

140/100 is more like what you'd see from a 50 year old guy who is 60lbs overweight.

I think im gonna take it again tmr, in the AM, without taking any stims with it. That should be more accurate right?

So im on week 9 of test/mast cycle. My bp was 140/100 3 times in a row, is this something to be concerned about?

1) I took ephedrine and caffeine 2x before taking my BP, could that have affected it?

2)
Im taking fish oil and a multi vitamin, what are some other supps I can take for healthy BP? I eat good 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time its popcorn, corn dogs, and lucky charms.

I'm more concerned about your bottom number elevation than the top number.
Ephedrine and caffeine BOTH can have an impact on your blood pressure.

Top Bottom