Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

140/100 blood pressure

Dude. I apologize if I sound rude, but I prefer to talk to you as a friend, as if I was talking to you in person.

Settle down. Stop being emotional, use reason. What is that "I feel safe now to start beastdrol". Are you fucking kidding me? just because you had a good read in one machine in one day?? dude stop. You don't mess with your heart. There are chances this was nothing and you are perfectly normal, but is better to not take any risk.

Keep checking your bp for a few days. Maybe 5-7 days. And of course stay away from those stimulant shit. If after 5-7 days bp stays normal, measured in different machines several times, then we can assume the stimulants were the cause of it mixed with anabolic steroids. Then you can plan on other things.

Ya i know it sucks when youve looked forward to your cycle. I dont know if id throw anything else in there. I didnt liston to my body last cycle and im paying for it now. I still have high bp (mine was even alittle higher than yours on cycle) and i now have an enlarged liver that i have to get into check and i feel like shit all the time. Id keep doing consistant BP checks and actually cut things out to get it to stay half way descent unstead of throwning somthing in there.... (easier said than done huh? haha)

Honestly, you might not like this idea, but I would try adding some cardio onto your regime. That will help the blood pressure for sure. Even right after a long ass weight workout my blood pressure bottom number was only 66, so yeah 100 is pretty damn high, although you should keep monitoring it.

Ya i know it sucks when youve looked forward to your cycle. I dont know if id throw anything else in there. I didnt liston to my body last cycle and im paying for it now. I still have high bp (mine was even alittle higher than yours on cycle) and i now have an enlarged liver that i have to get into check and i feel like shit all the time. Id keep doing consistant BP checks and actually cut things out to get it to stay half way descent unstead of throwning somthing in there.... (easier said than done huh? haha)

yea i gonna keep checking it all week and if by friday it has stayed down ill throw the beast/diesel in. Gonna watch the sodium and drink more water. Gonna add cardio as well. Not sure when to add it tho

Wow bro didnt realized it fucked u up like that, that sucks.. so ur off for a while huh?

Honestly, you might not like this idea, but I would try adding some cardio onto your regime. That will help the blood pressure for sure. Even right after a long ass weight workout my blood pressure bottom number was only 66, so yeah 100 is pretty damn high, although you should keep monitoring it.

yea definetly. Im gonna be doing light plyos and sprinting on tuesdays for football. Ill probably add some HIT 2x a week as well.

Fuck so no more ephedrine and caffeine

The weird thing is that about two years ago I went to the hospital with a searing headache and waited in emergency (!) for six hours before going for some tests only to have the "experts" declare it was nothing major. They gave me pain killers and sent me home. I was back the following night. Only four hours in emergency. Same thing. Finally my doctor was back from holidays a few days later. He was quick to diagnose high blood pressure. Similar to now but without the searing headaches this time. At that time he put me on blood pressure drugs. With my recent health crisis he considered it might help if I stopped my BP meds. I feel so lousy now! I checked my blood pressure twice to make sure it wasn't misread first. 140/100 give or take a digit. Google found your site. So I don't know. To those of you who don't know, it feels awful. I don't know whether to re-start my drugs or wait until my next appointment on September 14. Despite the nature of this forum I only approached it due to the nature of this question. I am not physically fit. 43 year old male, 5'1" about 160 pounds. The recommended efforts (cut back on salt etc.) haven't helped so I'm scouring the internet for insight. This message thread came to me via. Google.:rainbow:
-Sean

im curious how he is doing now....hope he listened to all the guys giving great advice and concerned for him....thats cool of you guys on here....yea that BP is nothing to mess with....

Also for those of you downing stimulants....as I once did alot in my life for sports and lifting....besides messing with your heart, it also can lead or contribue to adrenal fatgue down the road...not good.....

glad love ya bud but I really hope you wised up or your OP was just parody.

corn dogs, popcorn, and lucky charms? you have the diet of a child, not a man. stay away from steroids and stimulants until you mature more or you will end up in the hospital or dead. I know people who have died young cause of stuff like this.

My BP at one time was 200/120, scared me half the death! Genetics plays a big role with high BP. My mothers was 260/220 (NO BS) the Doctors didn't know how she was still alive. Genetics, stresss are the biggest contributers to high BP. I know people who take over a gram of gear a week and stims everyday, and have low BP it all depends on the person. If your predisposed to medical problems all gear and stims will do is add fuel to the fire. My doctor said I'll be on BP meds the rest of my life it's just genetics. I take gear and stims with bp meds my BP is perfect...

sorry bro I cant agree. BP could be some genetic, but I would wager its more a product of poor lifestyle within a family. parents eat poorly, dont exercise.. I the children eat poorly and dont exercise... ever see fat parents at the supermarket and their fat kids? and then look at what is in their shopping cart? zero produce.. just processed junk and meat. are their kids fat cause of genetics or dont you think there is more to this story?

the genetic excuse is overrated IMO.. i know cause i used to be overweight and have high BP myself.. i had a choice, i can sit back and live like that forever and blame it on genetics, or i can change my lifestyle .

I have an entire family with high BP, diabetes, etc. EVERY SINGLE PERSON HAS IT. they blame it on genetics.. BULL. the food they eat is poor, zero exercise, what did they expect?

my bp even on cycle is 120/60. glucose is normal. its cause i exercise and eat right, they do not. and I have one of the most stressful jobs go figure. but I exercise everyday.. weights, tennis, running.. all that stress gets relieved.

those bp meds you are on forever are music to your doctors ears. thats what the doctor wants. he doesn't tell you eat right and exercise. no money for him without you buying drugs from him. I hope you re-evaluate things and get rid of the bp meds. my dad used to be on bp meds, he changed his lifestyle.. now at 65 he doesn't take anything, his BP is fine. funny what exercising everyday and eating more veggies can do

sorry bro I cant agree. BP could be some genetic, but I would wager its more a product of poor lifestyle within a family. parents eat poorly, dont exercise.. I the children eat poorly and dont exercise... ever see fat parents at the supermarket and their fat kids? and then look at what is in their shopping cart? zero produce.. just processed junk and meat. are their kids fat cause of genetics or dont you think there is more to this story?

the genetic excuse is overrated IMO.. i know cause i used to be overweight and have high BP myself.. i had a choice, i can sit back and live like that forever and blame it on genetics, or i can change my lifestyle .

I have an entire family with high BP, diabetes, etc. EVERY SINGLE PERSON HAS IT. they blame it on genetics.. BULL. the food they eat is poor, zero exercise, what did they expect?

my bp even on cycle is 120/60. glucose is normal. its cause i exercise and eat right, they do not. and I have one of the most stressful jobs go figure. but I exercise everyday.. weights, tennis, running.. all that stress gets relieved.

those bp meds you are on forever are music to your doctors ears. thats what the doctor wants. he doesn't tell you eat right and exercise. no money for him without you buying drugs from him. I hope you re-evaluate things and get rid of the bp meds. my dad used to be on bp meds, he changed his lifestyle.. now at 65 he doesn't take anything, his BP is fine. funny what exercising everyday and eating more veggies can do
you

Well, bro must know more than a MD. My mother eats right and weighs 115lbs explain that one!
I'm in shape 9 months out of the year, explain that one!

Top Bottom