Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

140/100 blood pressure

So im on week 9 of test/mast cycle. My bp was 140/100 3 times in a row, is this something to be concerned about?

1) I took ephedrine and caffeine 2x before taking my BP, could that have affected it?

2)
Im taking fish oil and a multi vitamin, what are some other supps I can take for healthy BP? I eat good 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time its popcorn, corn dogs, and lucky charms.

Now why would you take caffeine AND epherdrine before a blood pressure test? Thats like drinking liquor just before a breathalizer test. I personaly would go with T3 and Albuteral for trying to loose fat than those stimulants. Besides, I've noticed that if you are taking real ephedrine (ephedrine hydrochloride), not that "ephedra" crap they sell in vitamin shops, I tend to actually hold water, just like when you take a lot of amphetamines. It's also a vasoconstrictor so it shrinks things up a bit, just like amphetamines..

Now why would you take caffeine AND epherdrine before a blood pressure test? Thats like drinking liquor just before a breathalizer test. I personaly would go with T3 and Albuteral for trying to loose fat than those stimulants. Besides, I've noticed that if you are taking real ephedrine (ephedrine hydrochloride), not that "ephedra" crap they sell in vitamin shops, I tend to actually hold water, just like when you take a lot of amphetamines. It's also a vasoconstrictor so it shrinks things up a bit, just like amphetamines..

Well I didnt know i was gonna take the BP test until after i took the pills lol. IM taking bronkaid from the store which is ephedrine. Its not HCL its ephedrine though.

Im not gonna be taking these for a while, especially since im on cycle and i wanted to start beastdrol soon

quick update. I know the safeway ones arent supposed to be that accurate, but i took4 readings there anyway. I did not take any caffeine or ephedrine or anything before this time.

134/90
116/66
119/58
123/64

So my average would be 123/70

lol now i feel safe to start the beastdrol. No way in hell I was gonna statr with 140/100

How inaccurate are the safeway blood pressure machines?

Possibly very inaccurate. I can't fit my arm into those fuckers. They are made for about a 14-15 inch arm. When I get my BP checked they have to use either an oversized adult cuff or a leg cuff for accurate reading. But, usually a cuff that is too small measures higher. So, sounds like you're ok there pip-squeak! :biggrin:

Did you PM Chris? If not you should have.

Stay off the stims too. I take it you were off the anadrol now since you are on week 9?

If you do start beastdrol, be damn sure to keep an eye on your BP.

haha hey hey I could barely fit my arm in there too! :D

I PM'd him he gave me good advice. I am 100% sure it was the ephedrine. Im not gonna mess with that stuff. the caffeine usually never gave me any problems but since im takin beastdrol in a couple days ill stay off that too.

Ive been off anadrol for 3 weeks. Ive been taking needtos forged liver, fish oil, multi vitamin every day on cycle. Also a gallon of water ED

Possibly very inaccurate. I can't fit my arm into those fuckers. They are made for about a 14-15 inch arm. When I get my BP checked they have to use either an oversized adult cuff or a leg cuff for accurate reading. But, usually a cuff that is too small measures higher. So, sounds like you're ok there pip-squeak! :biggrin:

Did you PM Chris? If not you should have.

Stay off the stims too. I take it you were off the anadrol now since you are on week 9?

If you do start beastdrol, be damn sure to keep an eye on your BP.

lol now i feel safe to start the beastdrol. No way in hell I was gonna statr with 140/100

How inaccurate are the safeway blood pressure machines?

Dude. I apologize if I sound rude, but I prefer to talk to you as a friend, as if I was talking to you in person.

Settle down. Stop being emotional, use reason. What is that "I feel safe now to start beastdrol". Are you fucking kidding me? just because you had a good read in one machine in one day?? dude stop. You don't mess with your heart. There are chances this was nothing and you are perfectly normal, but is better to not take any risk.

Keep checking your bp for a few days. Maybe 5-7 days. And of course stay away from those stimulant shit. If after 5-7 days bp stays normal, measured in different machines several times, then we can assume the stimulants were the cause of it mixed with anabolic steroids. Then you can plan on other things.

where can you go to a store and buy one of those that actually fits?

my doctor is the one who advised me to but the wrist model from the drug store.

hom much difference are we talking? and is this something your sure of?

You guys with really big arms need leg cuffs -- ordered online.

the wrist model is okay if you get a good one. I just don't like how variable the readings are on some models if you dont have your arm positioned just right.

And yeah, Im sure. I'm pretty good at this stuff.

Glad -- I still wouldnt put a ton of salt into a safeway machine with larger than normal arms, but its good to see your numbers better.

Also, Bronchaid must be like Triamterene...If you are sensitive to stims, you're likely to be sens to this as well. Watch for palpitations racing heart rate and reflex hypotension.

lol at taking stims then doing bp...

Top Bottom