Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique this gear, diet, & workout cycle

moltomariodeca

I have been reading the blogs & discussions for about 3 months now and i have been a member for about 3 weeks. I got to say that there or some really knowledgeable people here that have helped me put this together, thank you to RADAR, Stevesmi, ARABIAN,& Zedhead. I would like to see what you guys think also.

Cycle

weeks 1-12 500 mg test e
weeks 1-12 500 mg primobolan depot
weeks 1-12 4 caps of N2guard daily
weeks 1-12 5 pumps in a.m. of Forma Stanazol
daily vitamins: B12 5K mcg daily, 3 grams fish oil, 1.5 grams flaxseed oil, 1.5 grams primrose oil, 45 mg of Iron, 2k vitamin C, Glutamine 1500 mg before & after workout.

PCT

Forma stanazol - weeks 13 - 18 5 pumps in a.m + p.m.
Unleashed - 2 caps before workout (2:30 p.m.)
Forged PCT - 2 caps in the a.m.

I also have clomid, nolvadex, & letro on hand.

STATS

33 year old male 5'10" 237 lbs. BF% 27
Weighed 420 had gastric bypass in 11/04 now with diet & exercise down to 237.
no daily medications, no health problems except slightly low RBC that's why i take the iron & B-12 supps.

DIET

5:15 a.m. - 8 oz. 100% juice

7 a.m. - 2 eggs + 2 egg whites (hard boiled) + 1 cup chopped up tropical fruit mix.

9:30 a.m. - banana or apple

12:00 p.m. - 1 serving quinoa or brown rice + 12 oz. baked or seared lean protein (salmon, tuna, tilapia, chicken, turkey, beef, or lamb)

2:30 p.m. pre-workout - Sweet Potato with cinnamon

5:00 p.m. post-workout - baked chicken breast + 1 serving quinoa or brown rice + green veggies

7:00 p.m. 1 cup of tropical fruit mix or sweet potato with cinnamon

9:00 p.m. watermelon or citrus

Throughout the day i will be drinking 1.5 gallons of water.

WORKOUT

Monday - morning 6 a.m. P90x +

Monday - 2:30p Chest

15 minutes elliptical training
Dumbbell step ups 3 set 12,10,8
bench press 3 sets 12,10,8
incline press 3 sets 12,10,8
dumbbell decline fly 3 sets 12,10,8
dumbbell decline press 3 sets 12,10,8
dumbbell incline press 3 sets 12,10,8
dumbbell pullovers 3 sets 12,10,8
machine fly 3 sets 12,10,8
dip machine 3 sets 12,10,8
3 miles on treadmill

Tuesday - 6a.m. P90x +

Tuesday - 2:30p Shoulders & Traps

Thrusters - 3 sets 12,10,8
overhead shoulder press 3 sets 12,10,8
Up right Row 3 sets 12,10,8
Arnold press 3 sets 12,10,8
dumbbell front raise 3 sets 12,10,8
dumbbell lateral raise 3 sets 12,10,8
overhead barbell shrug 3 sets 12,10,8
barbell shrug 3 sets 12,10,8
dumbbell shrug 3 sets 12,10,8
3 miles on treadmill

Wednesday - 6a.m. P90x +

Wednesday - 2:30p Legs

Squats 3 sets - 12,10,8
Front Squats - 12,10,8
Leg press - 12,10,8
Calf press on leg press 12,10,8
Leg extensions - 3 sets 12,10,8
Leg curls - 3 sets 12,10,8
3 miles on treadmill

Thursday - 6a.m. P90x

Thursday - 2:30p Back

Chin-ups 3 sets - 12,10,8
Pull ups 3 sets - 12,10,8
Straight legged dead lift 3 sets - 12,10,8
Inverted Row - 3 sets - 12,10,8
Wide grip Lat pulldown - 3 sets - 12,10,8
Cable seated row - 3 sets - 12,10,8
EZ bar Pullover - 3 sets - 12,10,8
One-Arm Dumbbell Row - 3 sets - 12,10,8
3 miles on treadmill

Friday - 6a.m. P90x +

Friday - 2:30p Arms
High Pull 3 sets - 12,10,8
barbell curl super with reverse barbell curl 3 sets - 12,10,8
seated alternating curls 3 sets - 12,10,8
incline offset thumb curls 3 sets - 12,10,8
preacher curl - 3 sets - 12,10,8
overhead cable curl - 3 sets - 12,10,8
triple stop ez-bar curl 3 sets -12,10,8
skull crushers super with close grip bench press - 3 sets - 12,10,8
reverse grip triceps pushdowns - 3 sets - 12,10,8
cable rope overhead extensions - 3 sets - 12,10,8
dip machine 3 sets - 12,10,8
seated palms down wrist curls - 3 sets - 12,10,8
seated palms up wrist curls - 3 sets - 12,10,8
wrist roller 3 sets - 12,10,8
3 miles on treadmill

Saturday & Sunday i rest from the gym and p90x

Sunday mornings & Tuesday nights i play soccer for one hour

Please let me know what you guys think is good or bad with any aspect of this regimen, i really do appreciate any feedback positive or negative. Thank you.

is this your first cycle? if so i think you are using way too much gear.

workout seems very high volume.

It's my first cycle in 6 years.

About the workouts, that was my worry if it was to much, but im trying to put on some lean muscle while losing BF%.

what would you suggest?

im a big believer in copying what works for a lot of people.. a program that has been done and logged by hundreds of 'friends'

so anything 5x5
push/pull/legs
wendler 5/3/1
radars workout
sticky in the training forum
etc
etc
then if necessary tweak it to match your needs

have you run test before? if so what dosages.. are you ready for the sides and will you have the supps to deal with it?

Yes i did run test twice before 6 years ago & 7 years ago. As far as sides i will using N2guard and so far i never have had any blood pressure problems. I will be using forma stanazol throughout the cycle and i have clomid, nolvadex, & letro on hand. Please let me know what kind of sides you are talking about and what should i have in my cabinet before is start? Thanks bro

wow cant believe i missed the bf%....

you should not cycle now.. just keep cutting get your bf under 15% then cycle. it is a real bad idea to cycle at a high bf%

Whatever you think your body fat is... Add 3-5 % more. You wont know until you get it done and the problem is that its hard to give a very accurate body fat reading to someone heavy... You should focus more on your diet then using aas... Your not ready.. First off Terrible diet.... I htought the point was to lose weight? Bro, your eating High Glycemic Carbs BY THEMSELVES... You have at most 100g of protein there... And about 300-400 g. of carbs from all sources, but you have alot of simple carbs there bro..

My opinion, you need to get stricter on your diet... You need to aim for 6 meals a day, eat every 2.5-3 hours, and your main course should consist of protein in every meal with your last two meals of the day consisting of protein and healthy EFAS only, Carbs only for bfast, preworkout, and postworkout, THATS IT, And nothing over 40 grams per sitting or you will cause an insulin spike leading to more storage. Your carbs should be Complex, and never simple... Your never gonna lose weight eating watermelon before you go to bed bro, get real....
Meal 1
1 Cup Egg Whites 1/2 cup Oats 2 Tbls spoons olive oil
Meal 2
8 OZ Chicken Breast and 1 cup Spinach or Broccoli
Meal 3 Pre
1.5 scoops Casein Protein and 1/2 cup oats or 2/3 cups Sweet Potatoe
Meal 4 Post
2 scoops Whey Protein and Dextrose, or 1/2 cups brown Rice
Meal 5
8 oz Chicken, Turkey, Tilapia, Salmon(If you eat salmon, eliminate the oil, as the EFAs in the salmon will suffice) or lean poultry and fish... 2 cups of mixed veggies (Green or Leafy)2 tbls Avacado oil..
meal 6
1.5 scoops Protein Casein or 1 cup Egg whites. 12 Almonds... 1 cup Veggies

You may need to add more carbs or take away more carbs depending on your body results... but that is a good structure as to a diet to help you lose weight... And its not to extrensive or expensive... Stay away from all red meat except on a splurge day... The extra cals from the fats will kill your calorie count.

Do you cardio on BCAA's and empty stomach... and after your workout while sipping on more BCaas... Also drink one serving of bcaas before bed, this will help your body stay anabolic during rest....

but do us a favor and save the gear for when your body fat is in the teens bro...
Good luck
Johnny

If your training to lose weight to, your reps shouldnt be touching down under teen... Get a good pump.. I think your volume is a little high, but wouldnt be too high if you were on cycle. Off cycle, you need to tame it down aim for 15 pump sets a day... or think 5x3 almost but higher reps and concentrate on your form, contracting the muscle at peak, and going slow on the negative side to acheive hypertrophy... Sorry, Quick add

Top Bottom