Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WOW - Did they fuck up???

My company sent out an email stating that an entire department will not be getting their Bonus checks on the 15th of this month. Yes, 2 days away! They "might be" ready by the 30th. WTF!!! They switched systems and it is all fucked up. Some people are going on family vacations, getting kids ready to go to school, or just counted on that money for omething else. How can you tell people 2 days before their payout, they are not getting their bonus? This is so fucked up!!! This money ranges from $5k-$87k for the past quarter... I feel so bad for them.
Can you say fucked? :horny:

This ever happen to anyone?

OMG THAT sucks but I've never ever ever spent bonus money until it was actually in the account.

Still that sucks omg. People are gonna be upset about that for sure.

I hope no one kidnaps me? GREAT MOVIE!

I would never spend it ahead of time either but some people count on that money for those extra things. People are so PISSED OFF!

Dude - we are in oil and gas. If I had a dime for every client that flaked and every promotor that was a straight up liar...

It's screwed up but what can you do? They will get their money just not when they thought they would.

It just sucks for these people. I had a lady call me becuase her daughter is leaving for college this week. She is taking the next 2 weeks off. First week to take her to school and the second for her family vacation. She was counting on that money to move her daughter in and help buy her books, supplies, etc... They ALWAYS get paid on the 15th! ALWAYS! So they kind of budgeted that cash. Ya know. The lady was crying and all upset. I felt so bad for her and the others. It just sucks...

Top Bottom