Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log RoidRage69 Cutting Log

congrats for sure on your accomplishments so far much more to come

Key with Sema, for me, is what happens when you stop it.
I will gain weight which is my goal since I am lean bulking over the next couple months. Should be a good one. Time to put on all lost muscle and then some. Thats why we cycle cutting and bulking. Its a good thing I have a tracker and scale that tracks BF levels. Will be cool to see how fast it comes back on and the best thing is I can change cals and cardio to how things are going. Its fairly obvious I will put weight back on. Just need to make sure its the right kind of weight. Adding IGF-1 LR3 to my HGH/ Steroid stack will do wonders. I am already seeing results and its only been a couple days. Legs haven't been trained in over a week and they are already starting to fill out muscle bellies. I should be 260 in no time with little to no fat gain.

Ive gone from a 1500 cal per day diet to 2500 cal day diet now. Increased protein from 200+ to near 400 grams yesterday. Will continue on the high protein for a few weeks. 380 grams of protein yesterday is about my limit as the amount of gas I had yesterday was way too much. Felt a little uncomfortable. Will probably settle at 300-325.

Another major factor in the type of gain will be how I structure my workouts. I feel that with my style of training I can gain all muscle with little to no fat gain. I am also increasing my volume a little bit while going a little lighter on isolation movements. Since I am adding deadlifts back and squats I will continue on the 5x5 with those two lifts. The other stuff I do after will be more volume oriented to fatigue the muscle and get a good pump while not getting injured. My plan is to completely exhaust the muscle after each workout so that the IGF-1 LR3 has a good chance to work best targeting the micro tears in the damaged muscle. Should be a good muscle building environment.

I also feel that the timing of my GH and IGF-1 LR3 shots is going to be critical. This is why I have chosen to take my 3IU GH 1 hour before training at 8:30 AM. I will take my IGF-1 LR3 after I get home from the gym at 12 PM and then start my 6-9 hour feeding window. I feel that every single cal I injest will be utilized most effectively for muscle building and repair with this regime.

Last edited:
Needed to add to my post that I have been in a cal deficit of at least 1500 per day for the last 6 months. I am going to take advantage of this rebound effect which is going to take me to new heights. Ive been waiting for this time for many years now. Finally have the chance to actually do it. Just need to stay injury free. That is the only thing holding me back. So far so good.

So far I have been checking my blood sugars at least 5 times per day and blood sugar is under control so I know I am not having any spillover into fat storage. In fact I feel hot all the time and seems as though my metabolism is in higher gear now.

Needed to add to my post that I have been in a cal deficit of at least 1500 per day for the last 6 months. I am going to take advantage of this rebound effect which is going to take me to new heights. Ive been waiting for this time for many years now. Finally have the chance to actually do it. Just need to stay injury free. That is the only thing holding me back. So far so good.

So far I have been checking my blood sugars at least 5 times per day and blood sugar is under control so I know I am not having any spillover into fat storage. In fact I feel hot all the time and seems as though my metabolism is in higher gear now.
It’s great to see someone who knows the ins and outs of their own body and how it will react.

Top Bottom