Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log RoidRage69 Cutting Log

RoidRage69

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Age 54
Height 5'9"
Weight 254

Ok so here it goes. Goal is to get down below 10% and be at 250lbs. Was 293 lbs July 11th so a 40lb loss in 6 months. Will be continuing to cut for the next 8 months and then do a bulk starting in the late fall. Ideally getting down to 220 before starting the bulk I should be well below 10%. Might be difficult as my body responds to steroids as if I am a first timer. Basically used alot in the 90's and then stopped for 25 years. Only training 6 months per year as I was a commercial fisherman my entire life. Also went through periods of about 2-3 years without even touching a weight. Body never really lost much muscle during the last 20 years. Heavy work load on the boat and heavy weights in the gym must have been a good thing for keeping muscle over the years. Anyway started my first cycle in over 20 years in July with TRT 200mg Test. A couple months later added in some Masteron, NPP, EQ and tried anavar and tbol a few weeks of each. Also started using 2IU GH daily since Sept. Will stay on GH as long as I can handle it. Currently on 150mg Test, 2IU GH, and .5mg Semaglutide per week. Starting in 10 days I start this cycle:

300mg Test Cyp/week
300mg EQ/week
200mg Masteron/week
1mg Semaglutide/week
3IU GH/day
10mg LGD4033/Day
10mg S23/day

Will run the Sarms for 8 weeks and then switch it out for 50mg Anavar/day for 8 weeks

My training is heavy. I grew up with Dorian as my idol. Met him and Lee Haney at the Mr.O in Orlando in the early 90's. Will be training 3-4 days per week. Eating aprox 2000 cal per day on lifting days and 1500 cals on non lifting days. 200 grams protein per day on all days is the goal. I dont believe in high protein. I think it causes more problems than it helps. Might go as high as 250 grams per day if I feel the semaglutide is eating away too much muscle.

First set of images are July 13th at 293lbs

2nd set of images are Dec 24th at 258lbs

IMG_4188.jpgIMG_4189.jpg

IMG_4471 copy.jpgIMG_4473 copy.jpg

01/11/24

Weight 254.3

Legs

Cybex Squat Press Narrow Stance
900x8x2
Hack Squat Narrow Stance
450x6
450x5
Leg Ext.
228x12
228x10
Seated Hamstring Curls
230x10
230x11
Seated Calves
90x15
135x10

Not bad considering got less than 4 hours sleep. Also been out of the gym for 9 days. Taking it easy. Cycle starts in 10 days with increased Semaglutide to a therapeutic dose finally. With that in play I have to increase the androgen load. Looking forward to seeing how the strength goes up on 800mg of injectables per week vs 150mg TRT. I am expecting strength gains through the roof. Also using my back massager daily. Its amazing. Using the massage gun as well. Best thing Ive done in years was to get those two items. Its a game changer. Shoulder is doing extremely well since using them both. Just to give you folks an idea of my amount of sets done today. Did 4 sets of warmup on the first exercise and the rest in my log is every set. No wasting time or sets. Legs are fried.

Age 54
Height 5'9"
Weight 254

Ok so here it goes. Goal is to get down below 10% and be at 250lbs. Was 293 lbs July 11th so a 40lb loss in 6 months. Will be continuing to cut for the next 8 months and then do a bulk starting in the late fall. Ideally getting down to 220 before starting the bulk I should be well below 10%. Might be difficult as my body responds to steroids as if I am a first timer. Basically used alot in the 90's and then stopped for 25 years. Only training 6 months per year as I was a commercial fisherman my entire life. Also went through periods of about 2-3 years without even touching a weight. Body never really lost much muscle during the last 20 years. Heavy work load on the boat and heavy weights in the gym must have been a good thing for keeping muscle over the years. Anyway started my first cycle in over 20 years in July with TRT 200mg Test. A couple months later added in some Masteron, NPP, EQ and tried anavar and tbol a few weeks of each. Also started using 2IU GH daily since Sept. Will stay on GH as long as I can handle it. Currently on 150mg Test, 2IU GH, and .5mg Semaglutide per week. Starting in 10 days I start this cycle:

300mg Test Cyp/week
300mg EQ/week
200mg Masteron/week
1mg Semaglutide/week
3IU GH/day
10mg LGD4033/Day
10mg S23/day

Will run the Sarms for 8 weeks and then switch it out for 50mg Anavar/day for 8 weeks

My training is heavy. I grew up with Dorian as my idol. Met him and Lee Haney at the Mr.O in Orlando in the early 90's. Will be training 3-4 days per week. Eating aprox 2000 cal per day on lifting days and 1500 cals on non lifting days. 200 grams protein per day on all days is the goal. I dont believe in high protein. I think it causes more problems than it helps. Might go as high as 250 grams per day if I feel the semaglutide is eating away too much muscle.

First set of images are July 13th at 293lbs

2nd set of images are Dec 24th at 258lbs

View attachment 142536View attachment 142537

View attachment 142538View attachment 142539
@RoidRage69 I checked your log on EVO many times, you have made UNREAL progress man

01/11/24

Weight 254.3

Legs

Cybex Squat Press Narrow Stance
900x8x2
Hack Squat Narrow Stance
450x6
450x5
Leg Ext.
228x12
228x10
Seated Hamstring Curls
230x10
230x11
Seated Calves
90x15
135x10

Not bad considering got less than 4 hours sleep. Also been out of the gym for 9 days. Taking it easy. Cycle starts in 10 days with increased Semaglutide to a therapeutic dose finally. With that in play I have to increase the androgen load. Looking forward to seeing how the strength goes up on 800mg of injectables per week vs 150mg TRT. I am expecting strength gains through the roof. Also using my back massager daily. Its amazing. Using the massage gun as well. Best thing Ive done in years was to get those two items. Its a game changer. Shoulder is doing extremely well since using them both. Just to give you folks an idea of my amount of sets done today. Did 4 sets of warmup on the first exercise and the rest in my log is every set. No wasting time or sets. Legs are fried.
I'd like to hear more semaglutide info as you go, following the training

Top Bottom