Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions abt Animalbolics diet

Coldshot

I put on too much fat around the waist during my last 5 months bulking cycle. I've been on this diet for 2 days now. And i cant seem to get enough calories on non-workout days. It says 10-12 x bodyweight(lbs) which means i need abt 2000cals.

It says no food when you first wake up unless you are very hungry. The rest of the day is just small servings of protein/fat and few pieces of fruit.

I take in abt 180-190g of protein on non training days. Thats abt 760 cals. fruits give me abt 400-500cals. That leaves me about 800cals.

That leaves me with 800cals worth of fat. So should i take in olive oil or almond nuts?

Am i allowed to take in complex carbs during the day at all? Especially after cardio in the morining?

Thanks

Olive oil, canola oil, and flax oil are good choices for fat. What kind of protein are you eating? If you're eating "animal" sources, you're probably getting some degree of fat along with your protein. Why are you eating fruit? That's usually a no-no on most diets - especially lower carb/anabolic diets. I'm not familiar with the diet you mentioned though, so maybe it has its own unique formula.

animal bolics theory is...

eat small amount of fruit through the day to keep insulin levels low and keep near ketosis but not going in ketosis. along with MINIMAL fat and some protien

go workout

then after workout eat most of your carbs then most of your protien

Top Bottom