Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT Cruise and recovery log

man05

EF Logger
EF Logger
I have been on a reduced dosage of test @150mg for the past 5 weeks, I feel great.
Original doctors prescription was 260mg. Through some consultation, research and speaking with my actual personal doctor I have decided to run a reduced dosage to see how I respond, its noticeable for sure as I am now running half the dosage I ran on cycle. I will have my blood drawn again to see where I am really at in a few months and I think I should have a better idea of if my TRT dose is adequate or needs to be raised up a bit. My Test was 297 prior to starting TRT last April. My most recent labs showed 747 Total and 281 Free, I did not pin the second dosage until after the test. My Liver enzymes are goofy from the Anavar and my thyroid from what I've researched look's elevated form Keto and carbo depletion, both should bounce back, Estradiol was 15,7 I'm guessing low due to all the primo I was pinning .

As to a program I am on a 6 day per week program alternating sets and reps and gradually adjusting and increasing weight.
Nutrition I am eating lots of fruits mostly citrus along with nuts and lots of leafy greens, I eat only sprouted bread which is fresh 2-3 times with almond butter as my guilty pleasure. Steamed chicken, lean beef and tuna are my main sources or protein along with yogurt, strawberries, blueberries blended and with a scoop of 25gram protein. Each day I have 3/4 cooked oats with walnuts, sliced banana and a teaspoon of wild honey, I then follow that up with 3-5 whole eggs scrambled and at times a piece of ground up pork or a piece of ham. Sometimes I cheat an drink 20ozs of non fat milk. Favorite snack now is a 1oz chunk of brie with seed crackers (all seeds pressed) or grapes. This is all FOD map diet planning I am growing to appreciate it. My first week off cycle I felt so alive and healthy, feeling better each week.

Drinking about 3/4 gallon of water per day and taking 6G fish oil, multivitamin and 10k iu vitamin D.

I am planning to reach back out to SteveSmi to discuss future cycles and more nutrition tweaks. My eating sucked on previous cycles, I ate like a robot, a purist, food was a job nothing I enjoyed.

I have attached my training plan in the next thread as of last Friday, this week is my last week of the meso cycle and I will attempt to perform a deloading process next week for week six before I build up another 6 week program.

1708987710704.png

Its good to see you back off on the volume. That was going to kill you if you didn't stop. This will be a good time for your body to heal and then you can have a good plan of attack so you can actually enjoy lifting again without being a grind. Keto diets are no joke. They are demanding on the body. I actually feel high when I am on them. It feels good to come off and just eat normal though. I hope you do well in this log will be watching and rooting for you.

I was doing way too many reps and sets.
My upright bent over row is now 180 versus before I was struggling at 150. Squats next me so cycle in 2 weeks should see me increasing back up to 300 plus for 2 sets of 12 then drop back for 4 sets less than than then ramp up to 310 or so the. 4 sets of 300, it’s a periodisation style of lifting that I want to use with my next cycle, nothing is really static except the exercise the first theee days of the first 2 weeks then it changes. I’m loving meadows rows they are hard when you add on some plates. Trying to really focus on chest and that’s doing better because like Mobster said about tri strength and pressing he’s spot on. Skull crushers with strict form are tough. It the JM barbell press is brutal, I love it.

Thanks for the well wishes, I’ve been following your log, awesome sauce man!

I have been on a reduced dosage of test @150mg for the past 5 weeks, I feel great.
Original doctors prescription was 260mg. Through some consultation, research and speaking with my actual personal doctor I have decided to run a reduced dosage to see how I respond, its noticeable for sure as I am now running half the dosage I ran on cycle. I will have my blood drawn again to see where I am really at in a few months and I think I should have a better idea of if my TRT dose is adequate or needs to be raised up a bit. My Test was 297 prior to starting TRT last April. My most recent labs showed 747 Total and 281 Free, I did not pin the second dosage until after the test. My Liver enzymes are goofy from the Anavar and my thyroid from what I've researched look's elevated form Keto and carbo depletion, both should bounce back, Estradiol was 15,7 I'm guessing low due to all the primo I was pinning .

As to a program I am on a 6 day per week program alternating sets and reps and gradually adjusting and increasing weight.
Nutrition I am eating lots of fruits mostly citrus along with nuts and lots of leafy greens, I eat only sprouted bread which is fresh 2-3 times with almond butter as my guilty pleasure. Steamed chicken, lean beef and tuna are my main sources or protein along with yogurt, strawberries, blueberries blended and with a scoop of 25gram protein. Each day I have 3/4 cooked oats with walnuts, sliced banana and a teaspoon of wild honey, I then follow that up with 3-5 whole eggs scrambled and at times a piece of ground up pork or a piece of ham. Sometimes I cheat an drink 20ozs of non fat milk. Favorite snack now is a 1oz chunk of brie with seed crackers (all seeds pressed) or grapes. This is all FOD map diet planning I am growing to appreciate it. My first week off cycle I felt so alive and healthy, feeling better each week.

Drinking about 3/4 gallon of water per day and taking 6G fish oil, multivitamin and 10k iu vitamin D.

I am planning to reach back out to SteveSmi to discuss future cycles and more nutrition tweaks. My eating sucked on previous cycles, I ate like a robot, a purist, food was a job nothing I enjoyed.

I have attached my training plan in the next thread as of last Friday, this week is my last week of the meso cycle and I will attempt to perform a deloading process next week for week six before I build up another 6 week program.
@man05 welcome back and happy to see you back

can you please copy and paste the training here in text so the newbies can see

honestly I'd like to see more days of your training diet and a few weeks in lets see how you do

before after pics share it

Top Bottom