Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT Cruise and recovery log

The way I look at it is if I get gyno I will pay and get it removed. I am sure I have some under all the fat, but I dont have any signs of itching or lumps yet. I think as long as you keep doses low you dont need to worry too much but make sure and have aromasin on hand. I am using 10mg EOD just to make sure since I have upped my test dose from 300 to 450mg while dropping masteron from 300 to 200mg.
I’m just doing 2.5iu first thing in the am and am taking a small bit of added eod. Once I start the test /eq I’m running 25mg mason e3d as I will be taking a larger dose. I’m glad I got my bloods on here as I promised prior to my cycle. I’ll be touching base with Steve for final fine tuning, I really am looking forward to this cycle and planning it all out makes all the difference for me. I had wanted to ru. Some tie teen and sust and pin e3d but I felt the heat would bring misery and suffering combined with the humidity of TN.

I sure appreciate the feedback and help, I really feel that the lower rep voume half the week is going to really pay off, thank you for that awesome advice.

I’m just doing 2.5iu first thing in the am and am taking a small bit of added eod. Once I start the test /eq I’m running 25mg mason e3d as I will be taking a larger dose. I’m glad I got my bloods on here as I promised prior to my cycle. I’ll be touching base with Steve for final fine tuning, I really am looking forward to this cycle and planning it all out makes all the difference for me. I had wanted to ru. Some tie teen and sust and pin e3d but I felt the heat would bring misery and suffering combined with the humidity of TN.

I sure appreciate the feedback and help, I really feel that the lower rep voume half the week is going to really pay off, thank you for that awesome advice.
This is a good plan

@man05 thats not bad but 2.5ius you getting bloat?

I posted them an hour ago a few thread up.
checking not bad

@man05 thats not bad but 2.5ius you getting bloat?

checking not bad
Thank you for that feedback.
Just got the Cystatin c test results the doctor ordered and I’m on the low end of that, once I get all clear from her I’ll touch base with Steve and I should be able to start the next phase.

Thank you for that feedback.
Just got the Cystatin c test results the doctor ordered and I’m on the low end of that, once I get all clear from her I’ll touch base with Steve and I should be able to start the next phase.
@man05 awesome :) lets see your new play but keep updating us bro

@man05 awesome :) lets see your new play but keep updating us bro
I have to take a urinalysis Monday and if my protein levels in urine are low then I am good to go.

Hey guys, I'm in a holding pattern until I get all my blood work back and the docs figure out what's up with the weird kidney creatinine levels, they ran a globular filtration test on me yesterday. I have been on TRT for right around one year, I have cycled 16 weeks of DECA and about 8ish weeks of Test/Var and Primo. Prior to TRT with PCT I cycled 6 weeks of tren ace, a 10 week cycle of Test C, the following year Test C with NPP. Everything has always been lower sided dosages. I have only run Deca and the Primo cycle within one year, the other smaller cycles were spaced over a course of 2 years prior for a total of 5 cycles. My blood pressure is elevated somewhat higher than normal as well.

Here are my meals, somewhat sparse and I'm keeping training light with more cardio right now.
4/7/2024​
Protein
55​
25​
40​
20​
20​
40​
200​
Fat
45​
2​
15​
30​
9​
15​
116​
Carbs
49​
2​
45​
75​
29​
45​
245​
Metomyosin shake, 1/2 Cup oatmeal with Walnuts and half tsp honeyPost workout wheyShredded thighs with carrots and white rice in jerk seasoning4 tangerines, 1.5oz brie, 1/2 cup walnutRedcon MRE barShredded thighs with carrots and white rice in jerk seasoning
4/8/2024​
Protein
35​
40​
20​
5​
40​
12​
40​
192​
Fat
45​
15​
30​
6​
5​
28​
10​
139​
Carbs
45​
45​
75​
24​
40​
15​
30​
274​
4 scrambled eggs, cheese and taco sauce, 1/2 Cup oatmeal with Walnuts and half tsp honeyShredded thighs with carrots and white rice in jerk seasoning4 tangerines, 1.5oz brie, 1/2 cup walnutAlmonds and bananaStrawberry Shake with vanilla whey3 cups of spinach with feta and Vinaigrette and walnuts.Chicekn wrap with hot sauce.

Weights

Week 4MondaySetsRepsWeight
4/7/2024​
Bench Press Wide grip48,8,12,12155/185
Bench Press Incline210,10135
Chest supported Row315130
Tuesday
Walking weighted lunges with kettlebells215,1552
Front Squat212,1265
Barbell Squat (close stance with Lfiting shoes on)312155
Barbell Hip Thrust `315135
Barbell good morning(High bar)31265
Barebell Calf raise325135
Deadlift215135

I will get my bloods up once I have them all.

Mark
@man05 good updates buddy.....

Top Bottom