Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my 2month attempt

it was more of a experiment with my body. like i said this is my 1st year of really hitting the gym hard. i was like 120-130lb as a senior in hs so 5 years later im starting to put on the weight alot of people already have.

and as far as muscle gain... i wasnt really sure where it would take me. this is all new for me but i figure i might as well take a crash course and see how 2 months of eating a certain way would effect me and find out what works.

im just looking forward to eating everything in sight to get heavier

Rage-Of-Sparta said:
I will never understand why skinny people try to cut.....

i mean dude he looks better, decent increase in definition, not everyone wants to be a mass monster. i get annoyed when people hate on ecto's trying to get shredded. methinks they are jealous. he didn't lose any size from what i can tell. now he can focus on building lean mass and still look good feel good. good work bro.

oh yeah ill defin. be eatin pretty clean.. im pretty easy to please when it comes to food.. i just enjoy whole wheat bread and PB&J way to much. and rice and noodles... so ill have a decently strict bulking diet

im by no means jelous. Dude needs to bulk. I mean where is his chest? If your 5'8 or better under 15% bf and less than 200 lbs. You need to bulk.

i hear ya man. chest has been a constant fight to even get any definition at all. im hoping with 20 more lbs it will fill it in more. i dont wanna weigh more the 190 so the whole 200-225 concept isnt even in my mind. but i agree i need at put on more weight for sure

Top Bottom