Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My first Deca Durabolin log - cycle not working

Thank you for the advices.
bros you diet hella low in protein of course dont work
gear is not the issue your diet is horrible
You should have under 50 grams of carbs per day with your shape and over 300grams of protein and over 100grams of healthy fats.
Naan 250g and bread all have to go, you need to low carb this diet
g2g log and glad you giving details but diet is very bad too high carbs
you said you eating healthy fats
i dont see fish oil in here and i see high carb diet and low protein
log respected but diet is way off bro
cut carbs to under 50 grams and bumps protein over 300 grams and you'll see difference
Thanks everyone for the reply! I forgot to write but fish oil is included in the diet. Should my daily new nutrition be:
300g protein 50g carbs 100g fats

Also, for 600mg test E, 600mg Boldenone, 300mg primo, how long can I run the cycle? Can I do bridge with hcg after?

Also I started injecting hgh 3.3iu daily a week ago. Should I keep doing that?

Protein definitely to low. Gear increases protein synthesis. You can't eat like a natty and expect to grow lean tissue on gear. It's like trying to build a house without the building materials.

I think you could eat more total calories just by raising protein and not necessarily put on fat. Something like 250g protein 200g carbs and 100 fats would be 2700 calories. If needed reduce carbs to 150g which would be 2400 calories. I wouldn't decrease to 150 carbs unless you're getting rly fat. Where you don't have a base of lean tissue it's going to be difficult for you to add muscle without fat bc ur metabolism just isn't going to cooperate imo. I know that doesn't sound technical and sounds very bro science but I'm just basing that on personal experience. Alternatively you could do 300g protein, 150g carbs and 100 fat.

I get my protein from a combination of egg whites, whole eggs, chicken breast, salmon, Talipa and whey. The only reason the whey is in there is bc with my schedule I don't have time for all my snacks/meals to include meat. My carbs come from a banana, blueberries and jasmine rice. A couple of servings a day of vegetables.

Add in a little steady state cardio of say 30 min post training on the treadmill is never a bad idea either as long as you're eating enough to support it.

Just make sure protein is higher than carbs in this stage of the game for you.

Top Bottom