Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Cardarine (GW-501516) Cycle Log

any particular pose wanted for progress pictures also? i can get them up later
im sure its good, but not worth using anything besides cardarine at 30% BF. ive seen to atleast be 20-25% or lower
@FC919 just front pose pic is fine with face blurred

umbrella is good cardarine you in great hands

Been tired and busy last few days. will get the last two days log up and thursdays tomorrow. (Detailed training logs. Note: increased reps by quite a bit)

Most recent log, in terms of calories, still somewhat reflects the diet. should i drop the carbs further?
noticed i went from 225 (eating 2500cal before cardarine) to 228-230~ despite eating 2000. Im guessing its just the water retention as carbs are now being saved within the muscle?

Im thinking of also skipping breakfast daily for IF. will eat before and after workouts obviously.
Added probiotics/ more fiber into diet as well

Been tired and busy last few days. will get the last two days log up and thursdays tomorrow. (Detailed training logs. Note: increased reps by quite a bit)

Most recent log, in terms of calories, still somewhat reflects the diet. should i drop the carbs further?
noticed i went from 225 (eating 2500cal before cardarine) to 228-230~ despite eating 2000. Im guessing its just the water retention as carbs are now being saved within the muscle?

Im thinking of also skipping breakfast daily for IF. will eat before and after workouts obviously.
still running 10mg GW split morning and aftertoon as well

@FC919 good update we waiting some training info can you post?
and how about pics?

I don't think it's a big deal if you don't eat before workout most people don't eat before their workouts unless your strength training

if you must eat before your workout eat something light maybe 1 or 2 hours prior

Top Bottom