Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healthy food to bulk up?

bandit4624

I am 27 217lb 17-20 bf. I am trying to eat healthy in order to put on lean muscle my diet is 300g protein throughout the day, chicken, salad, boiled eggs and ground meat.can you guys help with some more choices and what kind of carbs do I eat, is crystal light to put in my water.

You need at least 6-7 smaller servings per day with some protein in each., You can do this by eating clean whole foods,not processed.
Protein should come a variety of things.Seafood is one of the best sources of Protein because it's usually low in fat. Fish such as salmon is a little higher in fat but it is the heart-healthy kind: omega-3 fatty acids.

White-Meat Poultry
Stick to the white meat of poultry for excellent, lean Protein. Dark meat is higher in fat. The skin is loaded with saturated fat, so remove skin before cooking.

Milk, Cheese, and Yogurt
Not only are dairy foods -- like milk, cheese, and yogurt -- excellent sources of Protein but they also contain valuable calcium. Choose skim or low fat dairy to keep bones and teeth strong, prevent osteoporosis, and enhance weight loss.

Eggs
Eggs are one of the least expensive forms of Protein. The American Heart Association says normal healthy adults can safely enjoy an egg a day.

Beans
One-half cup of beans contains as much Protein as three ounces of broiled steak. Plus, these nutritious nuggets are loaded with fiber to keep you feeling full for hours.

Pork Tenderloin
This great and versatile white meat is 31% leaner than 20 years ago.

Soy
Twenty five grams of soy Protein daily can help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. Combine soy Protein foods like tofu with a healthy low fat diet.

Lean Beef
Lean beef has only one more gram of saturated fat than a skinless chicken breast. Lean beef is also an excellent source of zinc, iron, and vitamin b12.

Protein on the Go
Grab a meal replacement drink, cereal bar, or energy bar. Check the label to be sure the product contains at least six grams of Protein, and is low in sugar and fat.
Needtobuildmuscle has a wide variety of supplements that is an excellent source of nutrition.

Unstanding how to eat,The best way to provide the diet with complex carbohydrates is to consume foods in their most natural state such as oatmeal, bran and brown rice.
Bran

Wheatgerm

Barley

Maize

Buckwheat

Cornmeal

Oatmeal

The food list below shows good sources of complex carbohydrates.

Pasta

Macaroni
Spaghetti
Brown rice

Potatoes

Other root vegetables
Wholemeal breads

Granary bread

Brown bread

Pitta bread

Bagel

Wholegrain cereals

High fiber breakfast cereals

Porridge oats

All bran

Wheetabix

Shredded wheat

Ryvita crispbread

Muesli

Cassava

Corn
Yam

Oatcakes

Peas

Beans

Lentils

For energy you also need simple carbs thruout the day
Apples

Blackberries

Blackcurrants

Cherry

Cranberries

Grapefruit

Kiwi

Lemon

Melon

Oranges

Peach

Pear

Plum

Raspberries

Strawberries

Grapes

Raisins

RADAR

EAt what you normally eat, snack on nuts all day long. Eat a can of olives a day and two BIG BLASTS mixed with whole milk every day. You'll bulk.

almonds, lean beef (94% or higher if possible) and some taco seasoning with la tortilla factory wraps (these things are ALL fiber) are always a good way to mix things up. You feel like you're cheating but you aren't.

Another thing I do to get something different from my standard eggs/salad/chicken/green beans is buy a shitload of snap peas, carrots, and broccoli. Cook up some chicken in a pan with olive oil and throw the veggies in there after the chicken has cooked for 15 minutes or so. Let it all marinate and add some more olive oil, sea salt, etc. Delicious. I usually only do either of these this once/week or so cuz the sodium is up there.

The food which you are taking, take the 5 to 6 small meals a day. Take the white meat and colored veggies which are fresh not the processed ones.

Top Bottom