Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Actual Cycle from Pro Powerlifter breaking World Record - Confirmed

AnonCanada

This is the actual cycle from a Powerlifter used to break the World Record in the WPC 3 years ago.

DO NOT ATTEMPT. Hope you guys enjoy.

Cycle from his Journal:
Weeks 1-3 1600mg/ Week T-400(GenevaPharm)
Weeks 3-8 2000 mgs per week Test Cypionate(GenevaPharm)
Week 8-13 50mgs Winstrol Daily(Upjohn) + 100mgs Daily of Testosterone Suspension(Steris)

Training leading up to the World Record

Monday

Squat – 5/3/1 sets/reps Working up to 307kgs(675lbs)
Bench – 55%x5, 65×5%, 75%x5 using 170kg(374 lbs)
Assistance work

Wednesday

Deadlift – 5/3/1 sets/reps Working up to 368kgs(810 lbs)
Bench Press – 5/3/1 sets/reps Working up to 185kgs(405 lbs)
Assistance work

Friday

Bench – 5/3/1 sets/reps Working up to 200ks(440 lbs)
Squat – 55%x5, 65%x5, 75%x5 Based on Max of(675lbs)
Assistance work

Totals from Event Day - Omitted at his request, but it's approaching a 2000lb total!!!!!

Notes from Our Conversation:
1.This is for educational purposes only. Do Not attempt this.
2.The record has since been broken
3.At the request of the individual, I've Omitted his weight class, and Record Poundage to protect his identity, but left the training poundage's and cycle EXACTLY as they were from his training journal.

I clarified what was meant by "Assistance Work", and he said, compound movements such as Chins, Dips, Barbell Curls, and Leg Raises. He also said on Non-Powerlifting days he did Band Work. Band work is just much lighter weights combined with resistance bands to change the power curve during the point of max resistance.

A picture from our meeting :)
http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy87/anononymous123/picstitch_zps0aef11f3.jpg

And Lastly - I've personally seen this person attempt an 800lb squat. He missed, but next set hit a 765 squat with success.

Last edited:
Great Post. Wow. As I understand it, his training protocol of 3 days per week(heavy) is standard procedure when moving brutal weight like that. It takes a unique individual to squat 810lbs. Those powerlifters sure like their Test - GenevaPharm was making Test Suspension for awhile but discontinued due to lack of demand. Most competitive lifters have a short career span. Its like MMA - you burn out quick.

Most people would never dream of, nor attempt a physical feat like that. Very Admirable.

I can understand how he broke some records, I've been using Geneva pharm now for a while and that stuff is good to go, I'd never use another lab again! And it's great for me because they are now a Canadian domestic lab!

That's crazy

Top Bottom