Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for best Tren, Clen, Test Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

aberz

EF Logger
Logger
Here is my current cycle, currently on week 4. Weeks 1-3 are completed. I am 25 years old, currently weigh 172 lbs. The first day of my cycle I weighed 159 lbs. I’m 5’9 1/2 to be exact. I have a lean physique and have always been pretty lean. I’ve been working out for 10 years but on and off from 2017-2020 due to a lower back problem. I’ve been working out religiously for the past 2 years. I workout 5 days a week and personally feel like am making very good progress and according to others I am, which is good. I’m the guy who posted about his Winstrol issue. Below is my cycle:

Week 1: 1 shot cypionate 125 mg (1cc)(Saturday)

Week 2 and 3: 2 shots cypionate (125 mg each day) (Saturday and Monday)

Week 4-6: 3 shots of cypionate (125 mg each day) and winstrol (Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday)

Week 7: 2 shots cypionate (125 mg each day), 1 shot winstrol (Saturday and Monday)

Week 8: 2 shots cypionate (125 mg each day)(Saturday and Monday)

Week 9 and 10: 1 shot cypionate (125 mg each day) (Saturday)
Tren (ace), Clen, Test (cypionate) cycle:

Hello everyone, sorry I’ve been M.I.A. I’ve posted over the summer on a cycle I was doing and you guys helped out a ton. I will be hopping on a tren (ace), clen, and test (cypionate) cycle soon. I need your guys’ best advice on how I should break this cycle up in terms of dosages, how many weeks, etc. I’m 5’9 1/2 to be exact and cruising at 170 pounds. I’ve been cycled off from my last cycle for almost 3 months now but still pretty solid and and haven’t really lost any strength gains or physical gains. Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom