Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20 Rep squats w/315 on Keto!!!!

blckngold_99

had a vicious leg workout today..on third week of Keto diet....did set of 20 rep squats w/315..kicked my ass...then went to barbell lunges supersetted with sissy squats....on to leg curls supersetted with stiff legged dead lifts....finishing with calf raises....aaaahhhggg..cant walk now.....:D

sounds fun. I once built up too 315 for 20 and stayed there for 3 sets. I was ready to black out. Thats great wieght bro.

I call bullshit, you cannot be in ketosis. I've been at 12-14 reps with 315 on a normal diet and when in ketosis I was at 315 for 1-2. are you sure your in ketosis?

if you are that's great and if you are does that mean that you normally rep 615 for 20 reps?

I'm sorry I just don't believe you... were you going ATF? were your really? were you really, really?

Valdez said:
I call bullshit, you cannot be in ketosis. I've been at 12-14 reps with 315 on a normal diet and when in ketosis I was at 315 for 1-2. are you sure your in ketosis?

if you are that's great and if you are does that mean that you normally rep 615 for 20 reps?

I'm sorry I just don't believe you... were you going ATF? were your really? were you really, really?

Don't be a cry baby!
Believe it or not some people may be stronger than you. :bawling:

natural or not it isn't a big deal. 315 is not a lot of weight on squats guys...

yes that is alot of weight if your in ketosis. There are many many many people stronger than me. I just doubt that he is really in ketosis.

Valdez said:

When you first enter ketosis it can be very hard to lift after your body is accustomed to using keytones you are pretty much normal as far as strength and edurance goes.

Top Bottom