Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Training Split

so omegas training program is stuck right above this. which one is better???

lol

Reactions: ceo
What do you reccomend for a football kicker? I have been trying to find a good weight training split that i could incorporate my kicking into that doesnt stress my legs to much. If you havent kicked before kicking 30-50 footballs in one session can at times really tire out your leg and I feel it really needs to recover sometimes.

So anyone that had tested this 3-day split that can give us feedback about the results? I have being doing 5x5 previously and i am looking for something differenr again on a 3-days basis. waht do you thing?

OK guys!!! i will start to train on it from monday hard !!! Shall i follow it as it is exactly or you reccomend some variations?

I think this is definitely the workout I wanna use to bulk this fall/winter...I am a little confused on the pre-workout plyo and cardio work though. Could you explain the different drills a little in depth?

Cannot follow it guys. I have disc hernia that occured 1 month ago, so doctor told me deadlifts and squat are out of question for about a year. any reccomendations?

Top Bottom