Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Training Split

This is pretty good. I tried an upper/lower twice a week split a few months ago and couldn't quite get it right. The main problem is simply: Where do i put my deadlifts?

His answer is great. On the first lower workout do squats and hams, on the second lower workout (and the last workout of the week) do both squats and deads. Brutal, but it's the last workout of the week and you have the most time to recover afterwards.

I'm doing something sort of odd to me because of this CKD i'm on and timing the workouts around the carbup. Monday i'm doing legs (squats, SLDL, GHR, calves), Tuesday i'm doing upper body (military, bb shrugs, bb rows, dips), then friday full body (squats, deads, military, dips). I didn't want to change my routine at first but now i'm loving it. I might even continue it for a while after the diet.

Any noobs in here reading this pay close attention to his points on volume and recovery.

Thats why i almost always squat on friday. Biggest muscles need the longest recovery time.

Top Bottom