Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log at "D's" kool peeps korner koffee house

It wasn't meant to be I guess, I'm confident you will find a new job. Especially a hard working women like yourself, I mean who wouldn't want to hire you!!

Awwwww thanks buddy lol so when do I start ;) ... No seriously that's so kind of you. Thanks.

Re: DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log at "D's" kool people korner

Limo driver? At lest here they make pretty dam good money-tips...
Also if your close to either of the International Airports, again here their very good to get on with. For you something in security??

Bro we don't tip in the UK! Only time I ever got a tip was off American tourists!

Yeah thats why you all love us. We throw our money at you for services rendered. LOL..

Yeah thats why you all love us. We throw our money at you for services rendered. LOL..
lol true, one guy gave me $40 because I wouldn't let him into an overcrowded area!

D I am certainly praying for you girl! You are one of the sweetest people I have seen. I hate when bad shit happens to good people. Look at it this way D. You still have your health and your girl. Job's can be replaced. I know it sucks but I hope that helps a bit. Good luck D!

I echo these comments, I sure hope things will change for the better for ya hun, much love :rose:

It wasn't meant to be I guess, I'm confident you will find a new job. Especially a hard working women like yourself, I mean who wouldn't want to hire you!!
Sterolizers right, anyone who has good work ethics will pick up a job in no time, in any economic climate...

Every boss needs a switched-on, proactive, reliable, hardworking person - one that can get the job done with minor fuss and finding one is pretty difficult.

I've even been offered work through people through the gym, they see you working hard there, they know you will through all areas of life.
Donna, it won't be long before you find something..

Donna, sorry to hear about the bad news!! My prayers go out to you girl!!

On the bright side I just caught up on your log...my my my your always doing a wonderful job!!! Keep up the great work girl!!!!!

Brittneyleigh79

Damn d. Hope everything works out for you, I'm sure it will for all the reasons mentioned above. Keep your head up and knockdown whatever stands in your way (shouldn't be hard since you've been murdering shit in the gym :D )

Last edited:
Top Bottom