Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Test and NPP bulking advice log

Kaiju

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hello everyone,

I'm 25 years old and have been training for about 5 years. I have the typical Ectomorph body type with abs all year round, and I struggle with eating and gaining weight.

My first cycle was exactly a year ago, 300mg of Test E per week for a total of 12 weeks, along with MK677 on the side. During this time, I consumed 5-6 meals a day, totaling 3500+ calories, focusing on chicken, rice, beef, spinach, shakes, and plenty of water. I also ate so much junk food due to increased hunger from MK677. I trained 5-6 times a week, hitting each body part at least twice. My body weight increased from 145 to 184 lbs in 12 weeks. I experienced increased strength, motivation, and sex drive. However, there was acne on my back and shoulders post-cycle, along with some emotional changes. I followed up with Nolvadex for PCT at 20mg for a few weeks, but I now believe I may have waited too long to start the PCT (1.5 months post-cycle).

Currently, I weigh 155 lbs at 6'0 with approximately 5-8% body fat. I've lost about 30 lbs since February, possibly due to water weight loss or errors in my PCT, and insufficient caloric intake to maintain my weight. The acne has cleared up, but I'm struggling with eating and have reduced my training to three short sessions per week to conserve calories. 30 minutes of jogging with my dog daily for cardio and aim for 8+ hours of sleep. Normal bloodwork.

I'm planning my second cycle for this winter, 350mg of Test E and 262.5mg of NPP per week for a total of 12 weeks. I plan to take 75mg of NPP every other day and 175mg of Test e twice a week. For PCT, Nolvadex and Clomid. I'm thinking about whether to add MK677 due to its appetite-boosting effects. Is a 12-week NPP cycle too long for a first-timer? Is the dosage ratio appropriate, and what would be a suitable time for PCT for this cycle? My main goal is to put on size. Any advice or feedback from individuals who have experience with Test e and NPP cycles would be greatly appreciated!

Hello everyone,

I'm 25 years old and have been training for about 5 years. I have the typical Ectomorph body type with abs all year round, and I struggle with eating and gaining weight.

My first cycle was exactly a year ago, 300mg of Test E per week for a total of 12 weeks, along with MK677 on the side. During this time, I consumed 5-6 meals a day, totaling 3500+ calories, focusing on chicken, rice, beef, spinach, shakes, and plenty of water. I also ate so much junk food due to increased hunger from MK677. I trained 5-6 times a week, hitting each body part at least twice. My body weight increased from 145 to 184 lbs in 12 weeks. I experienced increased strength, motivation, and sex drive. However, there was acne on my back and shoulders post-cycle, along with some emotional changes. I followed up with Nolvadex for PCT at 20mg for a few weeks, but I now believe I may have waited too long to start the PCT (1.5 months post-cycle).

Currently, I weigh 155 lbs at 6'0 with approximately 5-8% body fat. I've lost about 30 lbs since February, possibly due to water weight loss or errors in my PCT, and insufficient caloric intake to maintain my weight. The acne has cleared up, but I'm struggling with eating and have reduced my training to three short sessions per week to conserve calories. 30 minutes of jogging with my dog daily for cardio and aim for 8+ hours of sleep. Normal bloodwork.

I'm planning my second cycle for this winter, 350mg of Test E and 262.5mg of NPP per week for a total of 12 weeks. I plan to take 75mg of NPP every other day and 175mg of Test e twice a week. For PCT, Nolvadex and Clomid. I'm thinking about whether to add MK677 due to its appetite-boosting effects. Is a 12-week NPP cycle too long for a first-timer? Is the dosage ratio appropriate, and what would be a suitable time for PCT for this cycle? My main goal is to put on size. Any advice or feedback from individuals who have experience with Test e and NPP cycles would be greatly appreciated!
@Kaiju great first log share amazing start

2nd cycle is not bad but why such a strange npp dose?

you know if you want to put on size straight deca and dbol with test is the better option

BUT wait lets start this log properly would you agree?

we need to see what you doing NOW

your diet, what you eat and when you eat it meals foods
your training , exercises when you do them and training info
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

we also need to see pictures
your picture face blurred out
pics of your food
pics of you training

share please

I've used them both together you will definitely put on size trust me

I like your setup I would recommend that you post up some pictures of your diet and training

Top Bottom