Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply.com Bulking Log - 25Homes

25homes

EF MOD
Chairman Member
EF VIP
EF Logger
So as many of you know I have been out the game a minute due to shoulder and Knee injury. Had surgery at end of November and on road to recover. Been taking HGH, bpc-157, and tb-500 for the knee and shoulder. Both on road to recovery but no Leg Weight training for another 3 months or so. Should is btr but just wont completely heal. I believe I have a partial tear or a pinched nerve maybe both. anyways I cant take anymore time off its time to get the party started. So I started training again 3 weeks ago. Been on trt since August at 250mg sust weekly. Started cycle this week for the Bulk. Goal is to gain as much mass as possible but clean. I wont dirty bulk I cant handle all the bloat and water retention makes me feel uncomfortable. So Clean Bulk it will be. Goal is to Hit 225lbs plus at 12-14% bf max. IF I Can do that I will have gained 60lbs plus in a year with Domestic supply gear. That also would include a 6 month lay off due to injures so really only trained 6 out of 12 months.

Layout of the cycle is going to look like this. Welcome to give your input but I already started and I am comfortable with my layout. I know I am going to hear lower EQ and Lower NPP. naw I am good. going all in on this bulk and plan on punishing my body during this one. Will be runnin all the essentials like n2guard, digestive enzymes, pro-biotics, fish oils, all the vitamins, etc. Will also use banned nutrition products as well. Really excited about the PEDs here thought...will run 16 weeks

EQ 600mg weekly.. 16 weeks Canadian peptides and Beligas
NPP 450mg weekly 16 weeks Canadian peptides and ultima
SUST 500mg weekly 16 weeks Canadian peptides
DROL 50MG ED WEEKS 10-16 Depending how I am feeling I may drop Tren last 4-6 weeks with Drol at 100mg eod.
HGH 4ius daily 2ius am and 2ius pm post workout
aromasin 12.5mg e3d
nolva on hand......

Want to see how body reacts to NPP and Tren for short duration. Feel like strength and mass could be incredible with anadrol.

Diet I will be Looking to get 4000kcals daily and would like to push over 5k when possible but hard to do clean. Guys arent gonna like all the shakes in my diet but I rather drink the shake then take nothing. SO I will be lookin to get 300-400g protein daily, Fats will be around 125g, and Carbs will be 500-700g daily. Coming into the cycle at 198lbs but not in great shape due to knee surgery and shoulder. havent trained in 6 months other than last 2 weeks. Here are the goodies I will be using for the cycle, how the knee looks right now, and how out of shape I am currently. Give me a month be different dude totally..Greg has got me the best gear on planet to make this Log a success. Appreciate you bro and Gearhead always havin my back.. Wouldnt be were I am without either of you. Gonna Smoke this one for you both strait up.
20240123_203128.jpg
20240123_203137.jpg
20240129_115058.jpg
20240125_095806 (1).jpg

Almost forgot I will also be taking proviron during the cycle as well. Think I am going to start at 25mg ed and maybe ramp up to 50mg depending on how I am feeling. Hoping I can get away with 25mg have plenty of other stuff running obviously. started this Cycle On Monday so I am ready to rock and roll.

chest workout yesterday

Incline press 160lbs for 15 reps 200lbs for 12 reps 240lbs for 6 reps drop to 160lbs for 12 more reps

Flat press 160lbs for 15 reps 200lbs for 12 reps 220lbs for 6 reps drop to 160lbs 10 reps

Machine press 80lbs 25 reps 130lbs 12 reps

Flys 145lbs for 18 reps 160lbs for 15 reps 180lbs for 10 reps drop to 100lbs 10 reps

Pump was really good. Chest days are the worst on the should. have less shoulder pain on shoulder workouts. Heavy incline presses bother it the most but I cant cut incline presses. Feelin strong for only working out last 2.5-3 weeks

Domestic-Supply.com Team

Be careful with the shoulder. You can go without incline every other workout at least. You should try dip machine and other movements. Maybe even try smith machine. Decline smith or bench could also be a good one. Ive gone through multiple shoulder issues in my life and they suck. Hate to see you overdo it. There are many options other than what hurts. Maybe even pre-exhaust with cable flys.

So as many of you know I have been out the game a minute due to shoulder and Knee injury. Had surgery at end of November and on road to recover. Been taking HGH, bpc-157, and tb-500 for the knee and shoulder. Both on road to recovery but no Leg Weight training for another 3 months or so. Should is btr but just wont completely heal. I believe I have a partial tear or a pinched nerve maybe both. anyways I cant take anymore time off its time to get the party started. So I started training again 3 weeks ago. Been on trt since August at 250mg sust weekly. Started cycle this week for the Bulk. Goal is to gain as much mass as possible but clean. I wont dirty bulk I cant handle all the bloat and water retention makes me feel uncomfortable. So Clean Bulk it will be. Goal is to Hit 225lbs plus at 12-14% bf max. IF I Can do that I will have gained 60lbs plus in a year with Domestic supply gear. That also would include a 6 month lay off due to injures so really only trained 6 out of 12 months.

Layout of the cycle is going to look like this. Welcome to give your input but I already started and I am comfortable with my layout. I know I am going to hear lower EQ and Lower NPP. naw I am good. going all in on this bulk and plan on punishing my body during this one. Will be runnin all the essentials like n2guard, digestive enzymes, pro-biotics, fish oils, all the vitamins, etc. Will also use banned nutrition products as well. Really excited about the PEDs here thought...will run 16 weeks

EQ 600mg weekly.. 16 weeks Canadian peptides and Beligas
NPP 450mg weekly 16 weeks Canadian peptides and ultima
SUST 500mg weekly 16 weeks Canadian peptides
DROL 50MG ED WEEKS 10-16 Depending how I am feeling I may drop Tren last 4-6 weeks with Drol at 100mg eod.
HGH 4ius daily 2ius am and 2ius pm post workout
aromasin 12.5mg e3d
nolva on hand......

Want to see how body reacts to NPP and Tren for short duration. Feel like strength and mass could be incredible with anadrol.

Diet I will be Looking to get 4000kcals daily and would like to push over 5k when possible but hard to do clean. Guys arent gonna like all the shakes in my diet but I rather drink the shake then take nothing. SO I will be lookin to get 300-400g protein daily, Fats will be around 125g, and Carbs will be 500-700g daily. Coming into the cycle at 198lbs but not in great shape due to knee surgery and shoulder. havent trained in 6 months other than last 2 weeks. Here are the goodies I will be using for the cycle, how the knee looks right now, and how out of shape I am currently. Give me a month be different dude totally..Greg has got me the best gear on planet to make this Log a success. Appreciate you bro and Gearhead always havin my back.. Wouldnt be were I am without either of you. Gonna Smoke this one for you both strait up.View attachment 142656View attachment 142657View attachment 142658View attachment 142659
@25homes you're back in the GAME big gains are coming
im subbed

very true you have to definitely work around injuries
they are going to happen especially when we're in the gym grind

Top Bottom