Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply.com Bulking Log - 25Homes

you are a true champion for sure
keep it going and I'm glad that domestic supply products are working well for you
Best gear I've ever used. Greg takes wonderful care of me so I owe it back to murder the log. Pics comin in a week. Much btr shape by first week of June ill be shredded!!!

So I trained chest solo today and food was money. Came off a 20 hr fast felt lean and hit food accordingly...

8am. Eggs bacon whole grain bread
930am muscle milk and oats with honey
Noon 2 short ribs and beans
230pm salmon and rice
5pm MRE Shake.
730pm salmon and ribs with rice
845pm MRE Shake again

Chest workout
Incline dbell press

75lb dbells 5 sets of 20 reps

Power Inc press
55lb dbells 4 sets of 12

Cable flyes
65lbs at 15 reps 2 sets
75lbs at 10 reps 3 sets

Chest pump was good but worked out early without much in my system. Did my cardio on empty stomach first thing in am then had breakfast. Then I headed to gym. Can't complain. Have new pics in week. Feelin good

So I trained chest solo today and food was money. Came off a 20 hr fast felt lean and hit food accordingly...

8am. Eggs bacon whole grain bread
930am muscle milk and oats with honey
Noon 2 short ribs and beans
230pm salmon and rice
5pm MRE Shake.
730pm salmon and ribs with rice
845pm MRE Shake again

Chest workout
Incline dbell press

75lb dbells 5 sets of 20 reps

Power Inc press
55lb dbells 4 sets of 12

Cable flyes
65lbs at 15 reps 2 sets
75lbs at 10 reps 3 sets

Chest pump was good but worked out early without much in my system. Did my cardio on empty stomach first thing in am then had breakfast. Then I headed to gym. Can't complain. Have new pics in week. Feelin good
@25homes power chest day i bet
you push it man

nice job I've only been here for a couple weeks but you're impressive and consistent

Top Bottom