Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log at "D's" kool peeps korner koffee house

D we need some help over in GJs thread. Some unscrupulous bar stewards are jacking his thread!!!!!

The nerve of those wanks! :D

Tell me about it!

That's why we need D. She's a door super she'll kick em out with extreme prejudice!

Awesome! Keep those tossers in line!

Re: DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log at "D's" kool people korner

I'm lovin your use of British slag/swear words. Lmao!

Hey you guys really made me feel great I love everyone of you, I consider you all good friends and deeply appreciate the support you gave me lifting and with this shit I'm going through , your all amazing thank you so much.

Now today was a better day I got up done 60 mins fasted cardio then hit the gym for my back and hams session was a great WO really took shit out on it lol. Now working on my tan for pics lol thinking about how kind and considerate all my EF buddies are , then Gota apply for some jobs then Tom got another exam for college lol it's all go ATM ,
Hope your all kicking arse looking forward to seeing all your pics xxx.

Damn, running outa battery!

Hey you guys really made me feel great I love everyone of you, I consider you all good friends and deeply appreciate the support you gave me lifting and with this shit I'm going through , your all amazing thank you so much.

Now today was a better day I got up done 60 mins fasted cardio then hit the gym for my back and hams session was a great WO really took shit out on it lol. Now working on my tan for pics lol thinking about how kind and considerate all my EF buddies are , then Gota apply for some jobs then Tom got another exam for college lol it's all go ATM ,
Hope your all kicking arse looking forward to seeing all your pics xxx.

Ah suga boobs, you know your everyone's favourite (that's right I spelled it with a U) we all rooting for you and prayin you get a job soon! X

Well said CS!
Completly agree with my whole heart.

Top Bottom