Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log at "D's" kool peeps korner koffee house

Re: DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log at "D's" kool people korner

So you got pretty much nuttin goin on work wise at the mo'? Damn that sux big time! I didn't realise you got canned back in sept. damn, double dip recession!

I hope you find something soon luv seriously, nothin worse than bein out of work. I find I can't even train properly when I'm not working.

Ah shit boobsy am really very sorry to hear this.
So the whole dam outfit just up and cleared out, is that what your saying?
Sucks babe, sucks big time.
Hope the very best for you suga.

Thanks Zed ;), yeah basically everyone found out fri but as I don't work fri I didn't. I only found out after sitting waiting for someone to turn up when they never I left thinking must have the day off and forgot then when got to the gym my relation said to me hey sorry to hear bout your job ! I couldn't believe it Zed over three years I worked there and they didn't even tell me.

So you got pretty much nuttin goin on work wise at the mo'? Damn that sux big time! I didn't realise you got canned back in sept. damn, double dip recession!

I hope you find something soon luv seriously, nothin worse than bein out of work. I find I can't even train properly when I'm not working.

Hey CS yeah that was my door I lost in sep. I still do casual as and when needed at metro arena bout some months only get 1 shift some 5 can't rely on it. Anyway thank you buddy. I'm sure something will turn up been looking today found couple so on applying now.

Good luck. I hope you get something soon X

Dam gurl I know it really dose suck. Never had quite that situation but did get laid off after 10 yrs service. Glad that your picking up the ball and charging forward with it.
Best of luck to you on your apps and search.
Do you mind if I ask what kind of work your looking for?
Just curious suga.

I'm gonna hazard a guess and say ANYTHING! Lol!

Wow ten years see things coulda been worse for me ;), thanks Zed you all cheered me right up ,
I'm qualified in June for gym instruction so hoping someone will take me on board till in qualified , but other than that almost anything driving, cleaning , cook I can turn my hand to just about anything if it pays the bills. Thanks again chief ;)

D I am certainly praying for you girl! You are one of the sweetest people I have seen. I hate when bad shit happens to good people. Look at it this way D. You still have your health and your girl. Job's can be replaced. I know it sucks but I hope that helps a bit. Good luck D!

Hey Owl. That is so kind thanks so much and the feeling is mutual .
Yeah and your right things could be a lot worse for sure ;) , there's always someone else worse off. And besides I also have you guys my second family ;)

Top Bottom