Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight Gain!!!!

GUYS, help needed........i lost about 6 lbs this week, i am not pleased!!

BUT, my strength has gone up, my bench went up 11lbs in 2 weeks....i have never gained strength like that before!
how did i do that and loose all the weight?
i had body fat % of 13 before, so did not have that much body fat. It must be muscle, is it?

Has any one got any GOOD, RESULT PRODUCING ROUTINES for a hardgainer???????
I need to put on weight, alot to!!!

can someone write me a good routine and diet?
my current routine is simple:

day 1- squats- 5 of 4 reps
cleans- 4 sets of 4 reps
calf raises(my calves suck!)

day 2- bench press-5 sets of 4 reps
dips- 3 sets of max reps
shoulder press-5 sets of 4

day 3- deadlifts-5 sets of 4
chins- 5 sets of max reps
curls- 5 sets of 5 reps

HELP!!!!!

I need some more information here...
On my own training I went from 97lb (after serious illness) to 145lb @ 8% bf in 2 years. My strength has quadrupled (spelling) on most of my exercises. I am happy with my own progress. If you need specific help PM me with some specific info about your situation.

hardgainer (still gaining)

Doing 4 reps to failure (right?) is trianing for strength. You should be aiming for the 8-12 (roughly) rep range (6-12 is good too). Also, the number of sets you're doing for each bodypart looked okay, but try doing fewer sets for each exercise and increasing the number of exercises. Try not to the exact same exercises in the same order every week as well. If you're losing weight then you need to eat more. Try adding 500cal/day to what you're currently eating. Hope that helped.

OK, i hear what your saying, but does'nt size come with strength, if the muscle is getting stronger, surely, it must be getting bigger, right??

ok, so if i change the rep range from 4 to 8 will i put on weight better?

yes, you will gain muscle size quicker using reps in the range 8-12. 4 reps is too low for adding size. (power lifters use low reps to train for strength), bodybuilders who train for muscle size use higher reps.

EAT!!

So many people dont understand, you have to eat to grow. Get in 5 to 7 meals a day! Believe me you are not eating enough.

I agree with "Gullie", you must EAT. It will get over the edge. Take in some good protein as well. Train and eat, train and eat!

I DO EAT......I EAT MEAT EVERY DAY, 2 PROTEIN SHAKES, ABOUT 6 PINTS OF MILK, YOGURTS, SAUSAGES, BEANS, TOAST, CERIALS.....everyday i get about 2800cals....at 155lbs thats enough, is it?

:fro: :fro: :mad:

Top Bottom