Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Different ways to change up my workout routines

Serisdk

I'm curious to hear your personal experiences with changing up your workout routines when they become stale
I was reading up about doing Drop sets, changing up the days you go to the gym, Super sets, rep cycling, and doing a lot of negatives
my end goal is to improve and stay motivated. what would be your tips for me? I have been training for the last 2 years and I'm hitting a wall

I feel like changing up the days you go to the gym doesn't really work, especially if you go 5 to 6 days a week, but I usually change my workout. Meaning that if monday i'm doing chest, i'll do chest on tuesday and back on monday. And yea, i feel like changing your workout plan is a really good ideea, especially for a week or two. You can even TRY some of those wierd exercises that don't really look all that practical, just to have a bit more fun with the workout. And hey, if you workout alone, bringing a partner always helps.

I'm curious to hear your personal experiences with changing up your workout routines when they become stale
I was reading up about doing Drop sets, changing up the days you go to the gym, Super sets, rep cycling, and doing a lot of negatives
my end goal is to improve and stay motivated. what would be your tips for me? I have been training for the last 2 years and I'm hitting a wall
i change sets to drop sets it helps me big time

Top Bottom