Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hitting my goals with napsgear

Loawase

before the cycle I was 190 pounds and was benching 300 pounds roughly for 1 rep max
so I set out a goal to gain 10 pounds up to 200 pounds and then be able to do 3 plates for reps
decided to use deca and sustanon from napsgear
what a great decision!
This shipping was lightning quick and I got my products in no time and got on them immediately after five weeks I’m already past both of my goals and I’m shooting for even Higher Goals

before the cycle I was 190 pounds and was benching 300 pounds roughly for 1 rep max
so I set out a goal to gain 10 pounds up to 200 pounds and then be able to do 3 plates for reps
what a great decision!
This shipping was lightning quick and I got my products in no time and got on them immediately after five weeks I’m already past both of my goals and I’m shooting for even Higher Goals
Napsgear is the TOP with deca and sust
best gear and quality

what a great decision!
Amazing brother! Thank you very much for sharing your NapsGear Experience!

Top Bottom