Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Titan Training

T

The_Eviscerator

Well, I have finished my first week of Leo Costa's Titan Training. All I can say HOLY MOTHERFUCKER!!! I don't know how I got through the muscle rounds but I did. If this doesn't make me grow I don't know what will....(except maybe 50 mg of D-bol per day and a gram of test a week...but I digress.)

Anyway, has anyone else tried the Titan training system? I would like to hear your results and your thoughts.:p

I´m on the seventh week. Only one week to go, then I switch for the last 3 weeks to a 3 day program.
Now I´m 118 Kg, started with 114 Kg.
Witch exercises do you use ?

Hey,

I did the Big Beyond Belief Leo Costa Training.
I thought it was pretty good. I gained about 5lbs of muscle. I was thinking of getting the titan training.(they keep sending me brochures) But I paid 50 bucks for BBB and it was a little 1/2 inch soft cover book!!

So I am hesitant.

Let us know how it works out for you.

I made a spread sheet to track my progress on the routine. If any of you guys want a copy, just e-mail me.

As far as the exercises, I try to use level 7 or 8 NMA (the German will know what I am talking about). Although, this was pretty difficult on some of the days. For instance, I started my muscle rounds with bent over rows with 245 pounds, but after two sets I was spent, so I switched to a seated pull-down (which is lower NMA). I did the same with bench, I started with Bench press at 245 and had to switch to Hammer Strength Bench Press for the last two muscle rounds.

German, a 4 kilogram weight gain is pretty awesome, especially if you are training naturally. I honestly can't imagine not gaining muscle on this work-out. It feels to me that the routine literally forces you to grow. I am only done with my first week, so I will keep you posted.

Top Bottom