Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My log for second Cycle testosterone primobolan

Thank you for your understanding, I try to understand the meaning of your questions and your answers as much as possible. I also try to answer fully.
I ridnt realize it was the language that was becoming the barrier, not a problem brother we can work around that with you and see how we can help you moving forward, we are a community here we will work with you best we can 💪

I ridnt realize it was the language that was becoming the barrier, not a problem brother we can work around that with you and see how we can help you moving forward, we are a community here we will work with you best we can 💪
Thank you so much, it means a lot for me, I didn't expect such support from you.

Thank you so much, it means a lot for me, I didn't expect such support from you.
Brother we are all in the iron community and the purpose of this community is so we can all come together and provide help and support for one another, sometimes it just comes down to learning and understanding someone as we all come from different walks of life. I've had many people help me along the way, so I try to pay it forward and do the same for others.

Brother we are all in the iron community and the purpose of this community is so we can all come together and provide help and support for one another, sometimes it just comes down to learning and understanding someone as we all come from different walks of life. I've had many people help me along the way, so I try to pay it forward and do the same for others.
I agree completely, that's the way it should be.
I am grateful to each of you.

I agree completely, that's the way it should be.
I am grateful to each of you.
Likewise brother happy having you join the community, definitely will learn alot so ask as many questions as you can and need, no stupid questions you can't learn if you don't ask.

Yeah, I'm gonna also up on my language skills.
We will work with you brother, I see you are running primo is that correct? I'm 5 weeks into my testosterone cypionate and primo log myself.

We will work with you brother, I see you are running primo is that correct? I'm 5 weeks into my testosterone cypionate and primo log myself.
No, bro, I'm going for an analyses tomorrow. And from September 20 I plan to start the cycle, but I'll see what will happen with the analyses. I want to go to 20 weeks, maybe 24, and then to the bridge if all analyses after long cycle will be successful.

No, bro, I'm going for an analyses tomorrow. And from September 20 I plan to start the cycle, but I'll see what will happen with the analyses. I want to go to 20 weeks, maybe 24, and then to the bridge if all analyses after long cycle will be successful.
@bytuk ok waiting for your update tomorrow
but why do you need to stop training to do blood work? you know you dont need to do that really.

Top Bottom