Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Titan Training

Dissapointed...

I was REALLY Dissapointed looking at the basic program... I was expecting something like so incredible just something I had never seen before. Thats a little different with the Muscle Rounds but other then that theres nothing special about that program at all. It looks alright I guess keep posting your results [COLOR=dark blue]The_Eviscerator[/COLOR] I am sure many of us, including myself, are interested to see how it works for you. Good luck with it too bro you seemed jacked as hell about it! :D

It really is simple. I was a little disappointed myself, but the work-out is brutal and I definitely feel more jacked after 2 weeks on it. I will know more after a few more weeks, but so far so good.

Re: some questions

nugg said:
first, thanks for posting the infoo

Can you please explain in a little more detail the "MuscleRounds"

You said 6 sets of 4 and then proceeded to say
3s, 2sts ect.

I also assume that the (1.5 minutes)etc -is rest between sets?

Thanks again bro

The minutes is the rest between sets.

The muscleround set is 4 sets of 6 with 10 second breaks. You will do the prescribed number of "muscleround sets" per body part as listed. So you do the 4 reps 10 seconds 4 reps etc... until you reach 6 sets of 4, then you take a minute or 1:45 rest and repeat.

Re: Is that really all???

Ironfoce said:
There is no change to the workout over that 8 weeks? It's not like OTS' other programs in that they change from overtraining to undertraining every few weeks? What does he say is the reasoning behind the 3 week program at the end of the eight.

That is for specialization... For instance, if you think your arms were neglected, then you can hit them hard during this three week period.

Should it be of a lower volume?

Not necessarily, you are pretty free to do whatever you like here.

Is there a certain time frame in which he recommends changing the excercises, or just whenever you feel like it?

I would suggest changing every 2-3 weeks, but that is just my reccommendation.

One last thing, can you explain this level stuff "As far as the exercises, I try to use level 7 or 8 NMA (the German will know what I am talking about)"

Basically, it means that the more your body moves through space, the higher the NMA it is. So Squats are a higher NMA than leg presses... Pull-ups are higher than pull downs.

Re: Dissapointed...

MonStar1023 said:
I was REALLY Dissapointed looking at the basic program... I was expecting something like so incredible just something I had never seen before. Thats a little different with the Muscle Rounds but other then that theres nothing special about that program at all. It looks alright I guess keep posting your results [COLOR=dark blue]The_Eviscerator[/COLOR] I am sure many of us, including myself, are interested to see how it works for you. Good luck with it too bro you seemed jacked as hell about it! :D

There is no reason to be dissapointed with this program. I've been lifting since my freshman year in high school and i can't remember being sore like this. I did Serious Growth III, the Big Beyond Belief program and this is much more intense than that, for me anyways. The first two days are pretty rough themselves but the muscle rounds are crazy. My lifting partner is walking around like a whipped dog. I am really excited about the program, think it's gonna be a good one.

Re: Dissapointed...

MonStar1023 said:

There is no reason to be dissapointed with this program. I've been lifting since my freshman year in high school and i can't remember being sore like this. I did Serious Growth III, the Big Beyond Belief program and this is much more intense than that, for me anyways. The first two days are pretty rough themselves but the muscle rounds are crazy. My lifting partner is walking around like a whipped dog. I am really excited about the program, think it's gonna be a good one.

Ckeller, you said it... It is a simple program, but damn effective! I feel like I got my ass beat after muscle rounds...

Anyway, here is the split:

Day 1
Lower Body Base Training
Thighs (Squats, Leg Press, Hack Squats)

Hamstrings (SL Dead Lift, Leg Curls)

Calves (seated, standing press)

Volume Training Upperbody
Chest and Back 3 compound sets
Shoulders and Abs 4 Compound Sets
Biceps and Triceps 3 compound sets

Day 2
Upper Body Base Training
Upper Back (Chins, Bent Over Rows, Pull Downs)

Chest (Bench, Incline etc..)

Shoulders (Press, Upright Rows)

Lower Body Volume Training

Thighs, Hams and Calves 4 compund sets

Day 3: REST

Day 4 Muscle Rounds

Thighs
Hamstrings
Calves
Chest

Day 5 Muscle Rounds

Back
Triceps
Shoulders
Biceps

Day 6 and 7:REST

Thanks Bro

:D

This workout kicked my ass.

I love the Musclerounds

After 2 years of feeling no "doms", finally I feel th epain again

Thanks Again!

P.s

What is the "secret" vascularity trick.

ckeller14

ckeller14 said:

Whatsup ckeller14? Yo man maybe your right the more I check out this program it looks fucking great. I dont know at first I was just like please what crap. But I dont know... What kind of results did you get with Serious Growth? Did it work good or nah or what? What kind of nutrition/supplement regimen did you use while you were on this program? I am finished with Phase 1 today and I wanted to know whether or not to say fuck Serious Growth and start up with Titan Training or stick to Serious Growth through all 18-weeks?

Partial Reps with Titan Training

The Titan Training system seems to be on the simplistic side but looks to be extremely effective. I will be starting it this coming monday but substituting heavy, strong-range partials (to develop tendon & ligament strength) instead of full range exercise.

kind regards,
jeremy

Top Bottom