Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Titan Training

The_Eviscerator yo I wanted to post my version of the basic program that you posted and wanted to you to tell me if this is basically the way the program is or if I am way off or not?

DAY 1.
Standing Calf 10,8,6,5,4 (1 minute rest between sets)
Seated Calf 10,8,6,5,4 (1 minute rest between sets)

DB Bench Press 3 sets, reps 12-15
(supersetted with)(1 minute rest between supersets)
DB Bent Over Row 3 sets, reps 12-15

Shoulder Fly4 sets, reps 12-15
Cable Crunch 4 sets, reps 12-15

What is a 'Shoulder Fly?'

Alt. DB Curl 3 sets, reps 12-15
DB Triceps Ext. 3 sets, reps 12-15

DAY 2.
Pull Ups 8,6,5,4,3 (1.5 minutes rest between each set)
Incline Bench 8,6,5,4,3 (1.5 minutes rest between each set)
Shoulder Press 8,6,5,4,3 (1.5 minutes rest between each set)

Standing Calf Raises 4 sets, reps 12-15
(trisetted with)
Seated Calf Raises 4 sets, reps 12-15
(trisetted with)
Leg Press Calf Raises 4 sets, reps 12-15

DAY 3. REST

DAY 4.
Muscle Rounds, choose a weight that you can do normally for ten reps. A muscleround set consists of 6 continuous sets of 4, with a 10 second rest between the sets of 4. In other words, 6 sets of 4 with 10 second rest periods.
Seated Calf Raises (3 muscle rounds)(1:45 minutes rest between each muscle round)
BentOver Rows (4 muscle rounds)(1 minute rest between each muscle round)
Incline Press (4 muscle rounds)(1 minute rest between each muscle round)

DAY 5.
Muscle Rounds
Shoulder Press (2 muscle rounds)(1:45 minutes rest between each muscle round)
Side laterals (2 muscle rounds)(1:45 minutes rest between each muscle round)
Barbell Curls (3 muscle rounds)(1:45 minutes rest between each muscle round)
Lying EZ-Bar Ext. (3 muscle rounds)(1:45 minutes rest between each muscle round)

Days 6-7. REST

Re: ckeller14

MonStar1023 said:

Whatsup ckeller14? Yo man maybe your right the more I check out this program it looks fucking great. I dont know at first I was just like please what crap. But I dont know... What kind of results did you get with Serious Growth? Did it work good or nah or what? What kind of nutrition/supplement regimen did you use while you were on this program? I am finished with Phase 1 today and I wanted to know whether or not to say fuck Serious Growth and start up with Titan Training or stick to Serious Growth through all 18-weeks?

i have only been on the titan training for a week. I can't tell what it's gonna do long term but if it continues the way it is going i think it's gonna work really well. I'd give serious growth it's chance if i were you, i'd say for the first ramp and super growth phase that follows it atleast. that way you can get sort of an idea what kind of gains you might experience on it. On that note however, all the ramps and supergrowth phases that follow are different so ya might want do the whole program. That is what i'd do. That way, as we get further along into titan training, those of us on it can give further insite on how well the program actually works, and if it sounds better than what you are experiencing on serious growth, then you could switch. When i was on ithe serious growth, Big Beyond Belief, i gained 6-8 lbs. taking no suppliments. Didn't really either change my diet either. I really like the serious growth but when i heard about this new program, i had to give it a shot. I was just getting ready to start it again when i got titan training.

Re: Re: some questions

The_Eviscerator said:

The minutes is the rest between sets.

The muscleround set is 4 sets of 6 with 10 second breaks. You will do the prescribed number of "muscleround sets" per body part as listed. So you do the 4 reps 10 seconds 4 reps etc... until you reach 6 sets of 4, then you take a minute or 1:45 rest and repeat.

First thanks for the reply before. I'm still a little confused on these muscle rounds though. Is it 6 set of 4 or 4 sets of six? You said it differently on the earlier post. Tell me if I'm right in what I think you are saying: you do 4 sets for 6 reps with a ten second rest in between each set. This is then conseidered one SET. Then you repeat this for 6 total SETS with a minute or so in between. In other words one SET consists of 24 reps with 10 seconds of rest between every 6 reps, correct? I think this is what you are saying, is this right?

Thanks again for all the info. I just wanted to clarify this a bit though, to make sure I'm in complete understanding.

there nothing new under the sun.

good old fashioned effort, food, sleep and 'supplimentation' most everything else is bullshit

lynaghgrew said:
there nothing new under the sun.

good old fashioned effort, food, sleep and 'supplimentation' most everything else is bullshit

You are right, but there are nice variations of the same theme. Open your mind and I am sure you will make more progress.

As for the muclerounds... They are 6 sets of 4 with 10 seconds break... and then a minute or 1:45 break between them. Do the prescribed 4 or 3 sets.

MonStar1023 said:
The_Eviscerator yo I wanted to post my version of the basic program that you posted and wanted to you to tell me if this is basically the way the program is or if I am way off or not?

DAY 1.

You need a quad and hamstring exercise here... get rid of one of the calf movements.
Standing Calf 10,8,6,5,4 (1 minute rest between sets)
Seated Calf 10,8,6,5,4 (1 minute rest between sets)

DB Bench Press 3 sets, reps 12-15
DB Bent Over Row 3 sets, reps 12-15

Shoulder Fly is just a side lateral, sorry for the confusion.
Shoulder Fly4 sets, reps 12-15
Cable Crunch 4 sets, reps 12-15

What is a 'Shoulder Fly?'

Alt. DB Curl 3 sets, reps 12-15
DB Triceps Ext. 3 sets, reps 12-15

DAY 2.
Pull Ups 8,6,5,4,3 (1.5 minutes rest between each set)
Incline Bench 8,6,5,4,3 (1.5 minutes rest between each set)
Shoulder Press 8,6,5,4,3 (1.5 minutes rest between each set)

Standing Calf Raises 4 sets, reps 12-15
(trisetted with)
Seated Calf Raises 4 sets, reps 12-15
(trisetted with)
Leg Press Calf Raises 4 sets, reps 12-15

DAY 3. REST

DAY 4.
Muscle Rounds, choose a weight that you can do normally for ten reps. A muscleround set consists of 6 continuous sets of 4, with a 10 second rest between the sets of 4. In other words, 6 sets of 4 with 10 second rest periods.

You need more quad movements.
Seated Calf Raises (3 muscle rounds)(1:45 minutes rest between each muscle round)
BentOver Rows (4 muscle rounds)(1 minute rest between each muscle round)
Incline Press (4 muscle rounds)(1 minute rest between each muscle round)

DAY 5.
Muscle Rounds
Shoulder Press (2 muscle rounds)(1:45 minutes rest between each muscle round)
Side laterals (2 muscle rounds)(1:45 minutes rest between each muscle round)
Barbell Curls (3 muscle rounds)(1:45 minutes rest between each muscle round)
Lying EZ-Bar Ext. (3 muscle rounds)(1:45 minutes rest between each muscle round)

Days 6-7. REST

Look at the splits that I posted to get a better picture.

NMA 6 & 7

Is it best to use all level 6 & 7 movements during the entire Titan Training cycle? The video warned against it but as long as someone doesn't "burn out" wouldn't it be best to use the following exercises for both the base, volume & muscle rounds:

Chest: Bench Press or Dips
Back: Deadlifts
Upper Back: Bent Over Rows or chins
Thighs: Squats
Hamstrings: Stiff legged Deadlifts
Calves: Calf Raises
Shoulders: Military Presses
Triceps: Close Grip Bench Press
Biceps: Barbell Curls

Thanks!!!:)

I understand the muscle rounds now.
Keep us posted on your progress. I'd be interested to hear how it goes for you. Also, if you could, keep let us know when and to what you change the excercises to. That way we can see how that worked as well.

Well just to let you know I was hovering at 216 when I started and after two weeks I am 221... not sure if it is from the routine or the fact that I upped my protein a bit. I am sure it is a little of both. I will keep you posted.

Titan Video

Which exercises are shown in the video as an example for the routine?
I have bougth the program from amazon an it´s without the video.

Is it better to take lower NMA exercises on the volume parts of the routine?

Maybe somebody can post the routine from in the video.

Top Bottom