Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Titan Training

There was no routine in the video

It was basically just a rehash of what was said in the booklet with a few added pointers.

kind regards,
jeremy

The_Eviscerator said:
Well just to let you know I was hovering at 216 when I started and after two weeks I am 221... not sure if it is from the routine or the fact that I upped my protein a bit. I am sure it is a little of both. I will keep you posted.

That's not a bad gain. What was your protein intake before and what is it now? Did you change anything else, like add any other extra calories besides those coming from protein?

I think I'll give this workout a try in a month or so.

I was probably around 270 grams a day. I have been consistent at around 360 for the last two weeks. As far as my caloric intake... The only thing I try to stick to is to eat eat two protein high fat meals (usually Udo's and Whey) and 4 protein carb meals. I try not to mix fat and carbs together.

I think I am going to try to eat 7-8 meals a day and keep them small. Eating 60 grams of protein a meal is tough at times. :sick: if you know what I mean.

Just out of curiosity, did you get the idea of not mixing carbs and fats together at all from Berardi's massive eating in t-mag?

I really can't wait to try out the routine though. It sounds like it will work well. I won't be doing it for another month or so. So I definitely want to be kept posted on your results.

As a matter of fact it was Berardi's artice that turned me on to that idea and I swear within two weeks I looked harder and my muscles felt fuller. Give it a shot, it is a great way to eat.

Now do you do the whole Massive Eating protocol, which seems like a major PITA? Or do you just try not to mix carbs and fats? I have started to, and was thinking of really trying to do it almost all the time, not take carbs with fat. On weekends that is right now, since I'm on the Anabolic Diet. I'm coming off in about a week and a half and then I'm going to do GVT2K followed by Titan Training. So I'll be eating kind of crappy to gain weight. Hopefully I won't get fat because I plan on doing a Finasol cycle during this time. I will follow some of the Massive Eating guidelines when trying to bulk but I'm more concerned with doing so after my cycle.

What kind of weight are you supposed to use ?

Start at 60% max and go up, go down, etc ??

Sorry if someone posted but I missed it :(

Top Bottom