Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Titan Training

Whatsup? Is Titan Training similar to Serious Growth because I know that someone on here mentioned Big Beyond Belief and thats supposed to be very similar to the Serious Growth workouts. Well I am training using Serious Growth and supposedly that program is GREAT. Its been good so far I am only through the second week right now and everything seems to be working well.

I am doing Variant II of the Serious Growth series and I was wondering if any of you have tried that out?

my 2 cents

the only thing i don't like about the Titan Training Program is that you don't get enough direct arm work. while everything else on me got big, my arms actually shrank. i wish the guys at OTS would have come up with alternative routines the way they did in Big Beyond Belief: 4x's week, 6x's week, 12x's week. did everybody else here follow the program to the letter?

and frankly, i think it really was a repackaging decision when they decided to construct a four day only program. because why would they change their stance on 45 minute workouts to 55 minute workouts? the only way they could devise 4 day program was to increase to workout length itself.

There seems to be more than enough arm work in my opinion, but I really don't think you need to specialize arms if you are doing good compound movements like Bent Over Rows, Pull Ups, Bench etc...

All exercises are generalized. You can use whatever exercises you wish:

DAY 1
Squats (2min) 8 6 5 4 3
Stiff Leg Deads (1min) 10 8 6 5 4
Standing Calf (1min) 10 8 6 5 4

DB Chest Press (1min) SuperSets 3sets/12-15
DB Bent Over Row
Shoulder Fly (1min rest) SS 4 sets/12-15
Abs
DB Curl (1min) SuperSets 3sets/12-15
DB Tri Extension

DAY 2
Pull Ups (1.5 min) 8 6 5 4 3
Incline Bench (1.5 min) 8 6 5 4 3
Shoulder Press (1.5 min) 8 6 5 4 3
Hack Squat (Triple Super Set) 4 sets/12-15 reps
Leg Curls
Calf Press

DAY 3 (Day off)
DAY 4
Muscle Rounds (4*6 10 sec) Coose a weight that you can do normally for ten reps. A muscleround set consists of 6 sets of 4 with a 10 second break between the sets of 4.
Leg Press (4 sets) (1min)
SL Dead Lift (3s) (1:45)
Calf Press (4s) (1:45)
Bench Press (4s) (1min)

DAY 5
Muscle Rounds (4*6 10 sec)
BentOver Rows (4s) (1:00)
CG Bench (3s) (1:45)
Shoulder Press 2s (1:45)
Side laterals 2s (1:45)
Barbell Curls (3s) (1:45)

Days 6-7 OFF

This is basically it. You do this for 8 weeks, change the exercises as you desire (i am just providing the example I am using). At the end of 8 weeks, you can do a 3 week program of your choosing and then take a week off.

Is that really all???

There is no change to the workout over that 8 weeks? It's not like OTS' other programs in that they change from overtraining to undertraining every few weeks? What does he say is the reasoning behind the 3 week program at the end of the eight. Should it be of a lower volume? Also could you post the training split chart as in the book w/o any excercises (i.e. instead of squats, legs, etc.). The only reason I ask is because I want to see if there is any specific bodypart recommended like quads-squats or hamstrings- deadlifts? Is there a certain time frame in which he recommends changing the excercises, or just whenever you feel like it? One last thing, can you explain this level stuff "As far as the exercises, I try to use level 7 or 8 NMA (the German will know what I am talking about)" Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

some questions

first, thanks for posting the infoo

Can you please explain in a little more detail the "MuscleRounds"

You said 6 sets of 4 and then proceeded to say
3s, 2sts ect.

I also assume that the (1.5 minutes)etc -is rest between sets?

Thanks again bro

Top Bottom