Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My log for second Cycle testosterone primobolan

This protocol was chosen by my consultant, he also monitors the tests and guides me.
Now the priority is to make a full recovery and improve sperm counts.
Thank you all for your support.
@bytuk thats fine as a protocol
but are you training dieting now? i think all want to know

@bytuk great log so far but would really like diet training details big time
Greetings to all readers of my log. And so let's start in order and continue:
As I wrote earlier I had a plan to start a new cycle of primobolan - testosterone e, but after the end of the cycle of turinabol - propionate I decided to bring all the tests to normal, from blood to semen, and I continue to do it and share my results.

I will write briefly about myself, because often there are questions about diet and training.
I work at sea, Engineer . As you understand at sea, I can not weigh and count my food, but excluding experience, I already do it by eye.
Now in the sea food is like this
Breakfast 06:30 I put off meat/fish rice/ pasta or porridge.
Snack 07:30 protein 60g / 50g oatmeal.
Snack : 09:00 5 egg whites
Lunch 11:30 meat/fish rice/pasta/potatoes/vegetables
Snack 13:00 protein 60g / 50g oatmeal
Snack 15:00 rice / pasta / meat / fish
Dinner 18:30 cottage cheese / banana / raisins / peanut paste / jam
It's like luck with food, I take what the cooks put out.

But at home I fully weigh, count every gram of carbohydrate, protein, fat.

Training: since I have no days off and my shift is 12 hours from 06:30 to 18:30, on the day of training I get up at 04:20 and from 04:40-06:00 gym. And so 3 days a week .
Weights and exercises are different in the sea from home training, because the equipment is not very much, and I work exclusively on the feeling.
But at home is a full-fledged gym .

I think there is no sense to describe each exercise, but if someone is interested, I can make a list of how I work out at sea and at home.
Thanks to all who have read .

As I wrote earlier I had a plan to start a new cycle of primobolan - testosterone e, but after the end of the cycle of turinabol - propionate I decided to bring all the tests to normal, from blood to semen, and I continue to do it and share my results.

I will write briefly about myself, because often there are questions about diet and training.
I work at sea, Engineer . As you understand at sea, I can not weigh and count my food, but excluding experience, I already do it by eye.

Training: since I have no days off and my shift is 12 hours from 06:30 to 18:30, on the day of training I get up at 04:20 and from 04:40-06:00 gym. And so 3 days a week .
Weights and exercises are different in the sea from home training, because the equipment is not very much, and I work exclusively on the feeling.

I think there is no sense to describe each exercise, but if someone is interested, I can make a list of how I work out at sea and at home.
@bytuk thats a good meal layout but you say
breakfast meat fish or past those are all different can you tell us what you ate lets say today

and other meals same we just guessing your macros

can you post a big more detail on weights
and there is sense to describe weight we want to see exercises and weights and sets and reps to see how strong you are
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

can you post a few pictures of your meals too please

@bytuk thats a good meal layout but you say
breakfast meat fish or past those are all different can you tell us what you ate lets say today

and other meals same we just guessing your macros

can you post a big more detail on weights
and there is sense to describe weight we want to see exercises and weights and sets and reps to see how strong you are
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

can you post a few pictures of your meals too please
Like I said, my job is at sea. And here I can't cook for myself, I take from the food that I have for breakfast, lunch, dinner. But personally I save myself say potatoes / chicken. If there's fish, then fish, if there's beef, then beef.

Today's breakfast 1) rice porridge
2) protein 60g / oatmeal 50g.
3 5 egg whites
4) pasta / salad / two pieces of chicken fillet
5) protein 60g / oatmeal 50g
6) at 15:00 put aside potatoes and a piece of chicken fillet .
7) dinner cottage cheese / banana / peanut paste / raisins / jam.

I will try to take a couple of photos .

I don't miss training at sea : but because of the long watch and little sleep I don't have so much energy to work out fully.
And every time, I work by feel.
This is an example of this week.
1) Thursday
Warm up, stretching, 2 approaches to all muscle groups with dumbbells 2-3 kg.
Chest / biceps / legs.
1) biceps on incline bench 10-15kg
2) triceps with dumbbell from behind the head 17-22kg
3) chest in crossover
4) lower chest on incline bench 8-10kg
5) squat with dumbbells wide leg position - 60kg
) thigh biceps with dumbbells in hands 15kg
6) dumbbell lifting with narrow grip to work out the inner part of the chest 10-15 kg
Well and further I can add something, and I can remove, all solely on the basis of feeling.
But there is one more problem - last year I got a shoulder injury (either sprain or tear) after the flight I plan to go to the doctor for an ultrasound.

sounds like a fun job to me
how does it work With eating in that sort of thing do you have a cafeteria on the boat?

sounds like a fun job to me
how does it work With eating in that sort of thing do you have a cafeteria on the boat?
Canteen, you come and everything is ready, and you choose from what you have. Usually the menu is in the morning and you already know what's for lunch and dinner.
I don't think it's funny, if you're talking about work. Most of the time it's easy, but if you have 10-12 hours of non-stop physical work? I'm not gonna explain.

It is doable just harder

Top Bottom