Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milestone Achieved!

FitFossil

I did Pullups!!!!! REAL ones... I can't believe it!

First set I cranked out 5. Then I rested and did 4. I rested and did 5 again. Then I did 8 chinups! After all that, the rest of my workout was pretty weak, but I didn't care. This has given me a renewed interest in Back Day.

I remember several years ago seeing a woman doing pullups, and I was awe-inspired. I said "one day..." Today was that day! :twirl:

I also saw a girl at the gym crank out like 20 pullups....i was in awe also. Congrats Fossil ---- back is usually my favorite work out day. But I will be damned, if I didnt forget to do pullups yesterday on back day !!! I am such a goof,,,,really need to start making a list of things to do before I walk into the gym.....if my head wasnt attached to my body, I know I would be forgetting the darn thing everywhere. This months Muscle and Fitness featured Monica Brant showing her back routine. I tried a couple of her ways.....enjoyed doing her incline bench row--I usually use a flat bench on that one. Anyway, am feeling a good "pain" today from it. I know I worked the muscle a different way, and got some gains. Would love to have Monica Brants bod---she is my inspiration.CYA

pullups kick ass... great work ff

question... do you use straps? i do when i do mine... now i've lost one, and i went to do them the other day without staps... forget that... my hands ached after 3 or 4.... i guess my grip is crap... my wrists are so bad too... arrrrrgh, i look like i'm suiting up for some kinda strange gym battle when i get ready... gloves, wrist wraps, straps... eeek... :)

CONGRATS FIT! Now I want to try!

I LOVE watching guys pound out the pulls ups - its amazing watching the back muscles go! That has to be a monstrous kick ass back workout!

Phemomena said:
pullups kick ass... great work ff

question... do you use straps? i do when i do mine... now i've lost one, and i went to do them the other day without staps... forget that... my hands ached after 3 or 4.... i guess my grip is crap... my wrists are so bad too... arrrrrgh, i look like i'm suiting up for some kinda strange gym battle when i get ready... gloves, wrist wraps, straps... eeek... :)

Funny you should ask about straps... I usually put them on for my later sets when my grip starts to go.

For the pullups, I didn't use on the first set. Then I strapped 'em on with great bravado thinking I'd blast out a ton more out with the straps, but they were really slippery on the handles - not a good feeling at all, so I took them off for the other sets.

Top Bottom