Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My post probably fake anavar cycle

B vitamins, NAC, fish oil
Breakfast at about 930
Kodiak high protein oatmeal
High protein zero fat greek yogurt
High protein low sugar milk

Protein shake 1130

Lunch 1pm
Sauteed in olive oil, Mushroom, grape tomatoes, zuchinni (about 2.5 cups total) with tablespoon of hummus on top
Ground beef and stew beef in beef broth with salt and spices and garlic (my new favorite high protein soup)
Nature's bakery fig bar (junk, but I love them)

Supper 700 Pear cider 1 can, beef and broth

Snacks cheese slice, green Peas, trail mix after dinner

1770 calories, I did over 12000 steps and mowed my lawn in the 30 degree heat (86f)
Carbs 146 fat 60 protein 133
Magnesium and ashwaganda
bro need more steak

B vitamins, NAC, fish oil
Breakfast at about 930
Kodiak high protein oatmeal
High protein zero fat greek yogurt
High protein low sugar milk

Protein shake 1130

Lunch 1pm
Sauteed in olive oil, Mushroom, grape tomatoes, zuchinni (about 2.5 cups total) with tablespoon of hummus on top
Ground beef and stew beef in beef broth with salt and spices and garlic (my new favorite high protein soup)
Nature's bakery fig bar (junk, but I love them)

Supper 700 Pear cider 1 can, beef and broth

Snacks cheese slice, green Peas, trail mix after dinner

1770 calories, I did over 12000 steps and mowed my lawn in the 30 degree heat (86f)
Carbs 146 fat 60 protein 133
Magnesium and ashwaganda
nice work on the weekend

@Canadian123 a few things
can you make your morning meal start at 10am not 930?
and your evening last meal of the day you have 7:30 or 7 I see, can you push that down to 6pm?
this way your fasting window increases helping the body restore itself in the fast period

i dont see any probiotics or digestive enzymes or psyllium husk, are you taking that?
No, why would I need digestive enzymes? Shouldn't my body make those itself? I didn't realize digestive enzymes were necessary?

I will add some probiotics. I find the laxative properties of magnesium makes me not need metamucil. Metamucil give some terrible stomach cramps also.

Top Bottom