Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gimme some pec mass

OTCbooty

I have decent front delts and tie-ins but the mass just kind of 'peters out' between delts and sternum. My ribs still show in a big way. Not a good thing. I know there's someone else out there who's had a really tough time getting some mass on their chest....hopefully you've been successful and can give some pointers.

From Feb to May I was using a 5x5 routine for flat bar bench then doing 3 sets of 8 inclines (bar). That was it for chest.

Changes in May--I added bodyweight dips, average is about 3 sets of 7 now, depends on timing in my routine. Switched to flat DB press, same rep scheme.

Changes in July--Back to flat bar bench, shooting for 3 sets of 8, with DB fly pre-exhaust. 2 sets of inclines and 2 of declines, DBs for both.

I tried but really hate the pec deck, just doesn't feel healthy on my shoulders.

What do you think? HELP!!! I want some of THESE!!!

i just want boobs!!! hehe

i got complimented on my pec separation the other day...

my chest routine has never been high volume

i do

declines - heavy (bb or db mix it up) 3 sets, usually 6-8 reps

flat or inclines (usually not both although occassionally i'll do one heavy and one a lot lighter) - same as above

flies - light...
occassionally dips

that's about it...

now that my shoulder has been giving me problems i've taken out the inclines and haven't done dips in weeks...

moral of the story... do declines... that's what gave my chest the volume it needed to get separation...

I added some mass using the following routine: Incline dumbell presses 4x6-10, pyramiding up to 22.5kg dumbells; incline bench press 4x8; flat db presses 3x10; cable crossovers 3x10.

Be prepared to put some weight on too - you need to eat more to gain muscle.

I also trained chest alone so that I could go all out on it.

Being a card caryying member of the Itty Bitty Tittie Committee, I understand the desire for the fake bags(as my b.friend calls 'em). When I first lost a bunch of bodyfat I was kinda freaked, Im getting better now, through weekly meeting at the IBTC.. heeheee... heres side pic.. no boobies, but at least I made up for em with a little pecs:D

QUIC0001.jpg

I would like Oxygens arms also ;) I think for those nice pecs above , lots of incline, to work the top half of the breastuses muscle :)

Just call me the decline queen :D

Oxy, no shame in being flat. You're looking damn good so it's well worth the sacrifice. "Damn the boobies, I want pecs!!!" is my new motto....

Top Bottom